1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat palio mjd

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amiti, Feb 6, 2011.

1. amiti

amiti

Pune
    Hi,

Is fiat palio mjd still in production? Would like to know its availability and price.
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Amiti,

I am afraid but looks like it is no more available now and only available on special order under "Dhamaka scheme" or something. I am not sure.
    I don't know what made FIAT stop this car's regular production. :sad1
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Palio i would rate 10/10 5 STARS it is amazing vehicle (Be it space, looks, MJD Power, Price, GC, drive-ability, reliability it had everything except MID/Airbags who needs these for city use ;) ).

No idea what made FIAT to stop the production. FIAT bring it with starting price ~ 3.5L only as a 1.3 MJD, surely it will do wonders.
  4. Due to less margins "profit" ::T
  5. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    I will buy Palio MJD topend if Fiat reopen the production line. As the price also too good.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I dont think dealers will allow customers to book Palio. They are informing customers that the waiting period for Palio will not be committed.
  7. You can buy Palio MJD SDX, If you intend to buy. Go book it, the waiting period is from 2 - 4 months, that's all.

Fiat India never stops there production line for Palio, and who told you about spin-off production line?

I don't know about the current prices, but 45 days back i got quote for 1 lac discount from web-price, I booked it by 25K, they told me to deliver within 2-3 months.

Waiting now.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Rakesh how much was the on road price for Palio SDX.
  9. Palio SDX 1.3 MJD

3.90 L > Ex-showroom.
    4.40 L > On Road
  10. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    Hello Rakesh ,

I checked all the dealers in Bangalore. ALL told now Palio is stopped. No more booking.

Even Fiat call center also echo the same!

Where did you booked?