1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Palio GTX for sale, Delhi

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by freek_out, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freek_out

freek_out

Dear All,

I have finally decided to sell my beloved GTX and definitely not because it is causing problems (am relocating out of india for a yr).

To mention the basic details:

Registration Date: Aug 2003
    Color: Grey Black
    KM Done: 97,000
    Tyres: 195/60 R14 (Good condition, have done about 12K)

Price: 85,000

I have been the only one driving this car and mechanically it is in mint condition. I have tried to maintain this car as best as i could and have spent a lot of money on replacing parts after regular wear n tear within the last 1 yr.

Would like to mention the recent repairs done to the car, which have all been done in FIAT Service centers:

Windscreen changed: Got Original windscreen about 1 yr back (had the wiper scratches and i do highway runs once in a while, so needed a clear WS)
    Costs: 8k ~ (partly paid thru insurance claim)

Rear screen changed: Was broken by Security guard at my office
    costs: 7k ~

Suspension changed: Got original arms and some related components installed about 4 months back (shockers are absolutely fine)
    Costs: 12k ~

Brake discs changed: Original discs installed about 5 months back
    Costs: 6k ~

Injector changed: There was some missing after a service and the forth injector was not working properly (Got all injectors cleaned)
    Costs: 6.5k :

Tyres: Changed about 10 months back
    Costs: 3k per tyre (Achilles: Indonesian brand)

All the above information can be seen through the Fiat service portal at any center to validate all that i have said.

Please do share this info with your friends and any enthusiasts. Hopefully it will fall in hands with someone who will appreciate the car as much or more than i did.

Thanks,

Prakram Gill (Parry)
    +91 9899554000

(Am not able to upload pics, will email them)
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. freek_out

freek_out

Thanks to all who showed interest. and sincere apologies to @Phew as was unable to show the car to him

Would like to inform that the car has been sold..
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations freek_out.

Thread Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.