1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Palio 1.2 Sports -Help needed guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by aryan, Jul 11, 2012.

1. aryan

aryan

Guys ,

I am a prou downer of Palio 1.2 sports ( color-purple) the car was love on first sight . well having this car from 2004 and crossed 1 lac KM . But still no one can say that Car has done 1Lac km thats the build quality of car .

Now coming to my problem few months back i had a minor accident on highway the moron driving in front of me on delhi jaipur highway applied break all of sudden . And their i was skidding in middle of high way and banged right on his maruti dezires back . Well gud news was i just had problem with my radiator which started licking but By god dezire was in mess thats the build quality of Maruti . but in all this i think my engine oil started licking so i came back to delhi and then their was this mechanic called MR. Rawat from Vivek Auto mobile . He worked their as Engine mechanic . He came over to my place and repaired my engine took good amount of money and left after few days again i saw oil drops so he again came again did some repairs ( like again replaced my piston rim ) took money and left in total this happened for 4 times in say about 8 months . now again i saw oil dropping from engine so few days back i called him and he said he will check it as there was some bolt which has broken and he needs to get it done at leath machine i said ok . Now Vivek motors has been shut down and both MR. Rawats and MR .Rajesh( advisor in vivek ) phones are switched off . i hear this guy rawat joined Volkswagen . IF some one has his new number kindly do let me know . OR guys can you really suggest a good and reliable mechanic where i can get my tarzan repaired . Some one on whom you have trust and have expertise to repair Palio as very few mechanic can do that.

Looking forward to your replies .....

Cheers :)
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome with your Palio, Indeed Fiat is a string car and build to last. The dejire must be wagging its tail every time!!!!!
    Y not take the Palio to the Fiat Service outlet. You may end to paying a bit more but will be happy at the end..
  3. aryan

aryan

Tony that's the problem bro used to take it to vivek as now its shut down m confused which service center to go...:(
  4. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Aryan ..where do you live?
  5. aryan

aryan

Vivek m in dwarka . Sorry for late reply bro , was out of del ...

cheers
  6. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

HI Vivek
    Just like you i also have Fiat Palio NV 2004 model i would suggest you to visit Him Motors Patpar ganj and meet mr O P Sharma he is master of all jack and will solve ur problem
  7. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Honestly.... you made a mistake by not going to a service center... there is a TASS near Dwarka where you could have taken our car and things would have been far better...but anyways whats done is done. I suggest you take your car to nearest TASS and let them work on this one. You may end up shelling some money but the work would be good.