1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat opens a new workshop in Kolhapur

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by ghodlur, Apr 6, 2015.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Received the information over the mail about Fiat opening a new service workshop in Kolhapur. The details are as below:

M/s Aaron Wheels LLP
    Workshop Address – 1243/85, Shivaji Udyamnagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
    Contact - +91 231 2660785,2660885
    Email Address – service@aaronfiat.com

Fiat 1.jpg

Fiat 2.jpg

Fiat 3.jpg

Fiat 4.jpg
    Tornado, prabhjot, asimpleson and 2 others like this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Girish is it yet another, or the one already mentioned by TFIans prior to this..? :confused:
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Visited this service centre last month, found other car brands with FIAT's in the service centre.was a minor job replacement of number plate bulbs and tail gate.
    Also AARON FIAT conducted the sales camp in pushparaj chowk ,Sangli.i think it was for 2 days.
    Display behicles were Punto Evo(gold),Red Hot Avventura and New Linea(MJD)
    prabhjot and asimpleson like this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Fiat opens a couple of more workshops at Ahmednagar and Satara. Details as below. Got the information over mail from Fiat India. Hopefully the Fiat owners will be able to take advantage of the same and report about the workshop experiences.

MODS: pls change the thread title to add Ahmednagar and Satara along with Kolhapur.

FASS at Ahmednagar.jpg

FASS at Satara.jpg
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    All the districts which I frequently visit have got fiat showrooms & FASS now, barring Ratnagiri, Raigad. .
    @Fiats ,bother to open one there.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    So NH4 is covered with two FASS - one at Satara and other at Belgaum. I hope the Satara FASS is close to NH4.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sangli not yet bro.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 13, 2015 ---
    Krishna FIAT, Satara is on Left hand side while coming from Belgaum(Sutaria FIAT) to Pune(Pandit FIAT). ;)
    P>S :- Fix It Again Tony .
    Last edited: May 13, 2015
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    But Sangli city is just 50 km from Kolhapur.
    AFA, whole Sangli district is concerned,they have Satara at one end &Kolhapur on other end.

Yes, Krishna Fiat Satara is adjacent to NH4, and opposite to Manas Restaurant, my favorite food place for Maharashtrian veg & non veg recipes whenever I am on that highway.

20150502_194444.jpg
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Eventhough 45 Kms from Sangli,it takes almost 1:30 half n hour.We were used to Pandit Sangli during TATA-FIAT JV.i like long drives ,hence opted Belgaum for the Summer camp visit.Didnt felt that great in Kolhapur service centre as compared to Belgaum. Definitely have to visit Kolhapur for rear brakes change,can't afford long drive for this.
  10. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    One of the fuses of my Avventura has gone kaput due to overload occurred due to portable tyre inflator. So appointment has been fixed with Aron FASS kolhapur @2pm,
    Let's see what happens?