1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT OFFICIALS VISITING CHENNAI 26/MAR/2011

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by dr_shiva29, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Hi All,

Concorde Motors called me this Morning to notify that there will be a Dealer-Customer meet tomorrow at Concorde Motors, Guindy/Velacherry between 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm. Seems FIAT officials are also taking part.

Thought this to be a good opportunity to speak to FIAT directly. Unfortunately, I have scheduled my car's 1st service tomorrow which I do not want to cancel. So, only if the service is completed, will I be able to join.

Thought of letting you all know so that in case anyone interested, you can take part :)
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Man - I would have liked to be part of it. I'm driving down elsewhere tomorrow, See if any of the Chennai TFI'ans can make to this.
  3. I too got an invite. Even i am not available tommorrow.

In Aug/sept 2009 we had a similar 'Car N Coffee' meet at Concorde, Guindy but that was just an eye wash.
    They took feedbacks from customers but none implemented. Not even a single soul took down notes.
    An afternoon was wasted.
  4. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    left pull issue needs to be discussed for sure and ofcourse the marketing stratergies of Fiat India. what are the plans and launches for Fiat in 2011 and 2012. when is novo palio and the other small car from Fiat coming to india.
  5. Interesting, lemme try to be there tomorrow. (I didn't receive any info/invite though)
    Thanks for sharing the timings..
  6. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Anybody going today. ? I will join if there is someone else too.

Abdul
  7. Did anyone attend the session yesterday ?
  8. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Binzy,

Yeah, It became a mini TFI meet. Present were

Abdul
    Sathya + wife+ kid + inlaws
    The Punter
    Livelyyoungman + wife+ kid + Parents

It was basically a little presentation of FIAT and its products by their Brand manager of south Mr.??? :confused
    Sathya saved the day actually. He was on overdrive and in a TJET turbo mood and I guess he has convinced one and all present there to buy FIAT products. Actually I expected FIAT to recruit him straightaway :wink: He induced a few more to share their experience with FIAT cars.
    There was no talk of future FIAT cars or variants.
    All of us were served snacks and we left. It got over by around 6 PM

We did miss you and teky

Abdul

Abdul
  9. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Binzy,

I forgot to add that they gave us all a memento and it seemed heavy. Reached home and opened and was pleasantly surprised to find a very nice gift. It was a coffee mug with the words FIAT. :dancing . . My wife was amused and said now you can drink FIAT too. :wink FIAT FIAT FIAT always FIAT :lol: :lol:

I think you guys missed the memento

Abdul
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good that Fiat is keeping in touch with its owners. I think they did earlier also in Chennai.

They never did in Bangalore though.