1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is the offer for just one day or for whole month?
  2. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    As of yesterday SE said it is just for one day. But I think it will prolong for this month. I can talk to him and confirm.

Thanks
    Gopi
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I just spoke to him. He said the offer is not available today.

Thanks
    Gopi
  4. Shrivatsa

Shrivatsa

Hubli
    Hi all,

I have two questions here. Please help me in getting the right answer

1. What is the offer or discount for the Fiat Punto Dynamic(Petrol/diesel) for the month of december 2013?
    2. I stay in Hubli. Local fiat dealer is saying that fiat has already stopped the production of Punto Dynamic(Petrol and tuskan wine color) which I am looking for and hence will have to wait till feb for fresh models. But I enquired in Bangalore and I got positive response saying that they can get me the same vehicle in 15-25 days i.e in third week of december.

I am looking for GP Dynamic (petrol) which is not in fiat national stock and hence need to be produced to make it available
    Can you guys help me with please...
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to TFI Shrivatsa,glad to know that you are from Hubli,first to join from Hubli region in TFI,There are lots of Punto's & Linea's in Hubli.
    Still Fiat hasnt announced year end discounts on Punto for december,if Fiat has stopped production of Punto 1.2 Tuscan Wine colour then some stocks will be stored by Fiat in its plant for sure.I think Hubli Fiat dealer is saying about Punto 1.4's production which is stopped.What is your monthly running?
    Can you look at Punto Multijet Diesel or you want Punto 1.2 Dynamic?
  6. Shrivatsa

Shrivatsa

Hubli
    Thank you Nadeem for welcoming.... I was surprised and happy that I am the first member from Hubli in TFI. :)

Please let me know once the offer is rolled out as I waited for this offer from october

I enquired in Bangalore regarding availability. But all dealers are saying that Punto 1.2 Tuscan Wine color is no available at Fiat national stock also. So we have to place an fresh order for the production

My Monthly running will be 500 KM. Hence I decided for the Petrol version of the GP instead of Diesel.

I am thinking not to go for the diesel because of the following reasons:-
    1. Monthly running is 500 KM
    2. Some people are saying that diesel engines/MJD is not meant for less running. If we use MJD/diesel engines for less than 500 KM/ month we may face problems in future with respect to maintainance and performance(I tried to get this fact clarified but could not get the proper info as all MJD users average running is more than 1000 KM/month). I am thinking to use GP for long term. So was not ready to take risk.

It would be helpfull if you clarify the above fact. :) Bec Going for MJD is not a problem to me since I can streach my budget.
  7. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    You will start driving more when you have an MJD!!!
    It is easier for the pocket too..
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Yes i too was surprised & happy to know that after a year of my joining,today is the day when a hubli member joined our forum.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Sure we will let you know the december offer is announced by Fiat for year end clearance.I enquired with my close Touseef,SA of Fiat Caffe,he said Pearl white colour is available & TW will be available within 20 days if you order.
    As said by Limraj once you own a MJD you will start to clock more kms & the fun in MJD engine is more than FIRE engine which is just adequate for city use but on highway fun is in driving MJD & it will be lighter on pocket to fill diesel while going on long trips.
    One thing i wud like to say here,my dad runs our Punto within 500 kms or sometimes more than 500 kms per month,dont listen to people's words,yes MJD is not meant for less running,you wont face any problems in future if you drive less than 500kms per month with respect to maintainance & performance,nothing will happen,yes all MJD users monthly running is more than 1000 kms per month.If you thinking to keep GP for long term then better to go for MJD.plz open a new thread in introduction section,this is only for Fiat offers thread.
    2 people like this.
  9. Aceman82

Aceman82 Timido

next ntibedm
    My SA from Ramkay called regarding the offer fro Punto where a 1Lakh exchange bonus is available for Fiat Punto. Probably people who are looking at Punto can avail of this offer since 1L off is a very good bargain.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yeah, seems 1L offer is back - from KHT thread -

56388d1386326471-fiat-exclusive-fiat-caffe-kht-motors-bangalore-11142_fiat-december-print-press-.jpg
    2 people like this.