1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Infydeepak

Infydeepak

Bangalore
    One person from office had put a add in our bulletin board last month and he was planning for group booking
  2. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Please check whether the offer is still, i will booking mine in next 10 to 15 days
  3. vntroy

vntroy

Bhadohi
    I am planning to buy a Fiat Linea Emotion 1.3 Multijet Diesel Oceanic Blue colour this Diwali from F.M. Motors, Varanasi.
    On the website of Fiat India it is showing the Ex- showroom price of Rs.970963.00 but the dealer is asking me more in the
    name of metallic colour as well as for entry tax in Uttar Pradesh. Please advice whether the Ex - Showroom price shown on
    Fiat India website does not include for the metallic colour charges as well as entry tax.

I am having a Fiat Grande Punto 2009 model so the dealer is providing me Rs. one lac discount. Is there any other discount
    is possible such as RSA etc. Insurance & RTO will be be done by my own.
  4. arj.jain

arj.jain

india
    Dear Troy,

Usually the Ex-Showroom prices are inclusive of entry tax as this is something the dealer should bear. Moreover, the quote being given to you should also be in writing. Just to confirm, you may go ahead and ask him for a proforma invoice in your name on the Company's letterhead with stamp.

What is the difference in pricing anyways? DO u have the breakup for metallic colour and entry tax?
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Oceanic Blue is a premium colour and Fiat charges a premium for that colour, its mentioned on their website. Normally the cost mentioned on the website is excluding any city related taxes which you need to add to the cost mentioned. Plus add to that the colour premium charges too and arrive at the exshowroom cost. Although the cost of colour premium is not mentioned on the website, can you find out and let us know about the same.
  6. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    My Friend is looking for a diesel vehicle in hyderabad and he is looking in Maruti Dezire, But i suggested him to go for Linea instead as we have lot of discounts( he is having hyundai getz and wants to exchange that). He inquired in hyderabad, but i think fiat people are saying currently there is no discounts on Linea. I have seen the posts related to discounts(around 1 lakh) in chennai & Coimbathore and even in Banglore as well.

Could any one in hyderabad share any information related to current month discounts on the fiat linea vehicle.( I can checkit online, but existing fiat customers would be having some good contacts with show room ppl).
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think 1L offer is closed now, but still some 60K/70K offer is there, with accessories pack (similar to Absolute package).
  8. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    From what i heard, there is a 70K (Exchange/loyalty bonus) + 30K (MMI GPS+accessories) offer for LINEA this month. However, last months offer was 1L (Exch/loyalty) bonus and that was available until the weekend
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    1 person likes this.
  10. anoop

anoop Superiore

Any idea what is the current offer on Punto 1.2 models? I am trying to help my friend to decide between Punto and Polo and the offer he got today from Cafe is about 30K discount but no free insurance. I have asked him to call up Vecto to see if he can get a better deal.