1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. oh that's great....!!!will try more to enjoy negotiations ...plus the above the pricing is for exotic red...how's the paint quality...red fade hota hain kya?
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Vidit, this is offer thread, for other question, please use other thread or create a new one.
  3. Hi Guys,
    Can anyone guide me with the best offer on Punto 1.3 Emotion/90 bhp for Blr. I don't mind buying from non Karnataka dealer and registering it in Blr.
    Need someone to help me with the best deal and the respective dealer name.

Cheers
  4. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Torrid Motors, Bombay giving Rs 100000 discount on Linea till mid this month.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Hi Paresh,Welcome to TFI.try at KHT Fiat Caffe.They give good offers or also try Vecto Motors.
  6. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    HI paresh,

Even I am looking to buy 90 Hp punto, keep me updated about the quote that you have got, may be together we can get a good deal from the dealers in bangalore.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Yes its good idea to exchange your contact numbers (via PM) and try to negotiate together with all dealers.
  8. tiaf

tiaf Novizio

Chennai
    Guys, I am also looking forward towards buying Emotion, but I am based out of Chennai.

Anyone else from planning to buy in near future, please let me know, as we can negotiate together.
  9. Infydeepak

Infydeepak

Bangalore
    Current offer on Punto is 50K as exchange Bonus + 35K as gift check, this offer is from Fiat. Can we ask for more discount and free accessories from the dealer ?
  10. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    hey Deepak,

Where did you got the offer of 35K gift cheque, i have inquired all the dealers in the Bangalore, they are only offering only 25K gift cheque to me for the 90 hp version