1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. SE quoted 5.69 on road punto active(2013)...with 6 basic accessories ,body color on grill,door handles and mirrors with fabric seat covers...what should i do...Should i negotiate more..?
    1 person likes this.
  2. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    That's a solid offer. I don't think the dealer will go below this price point.
    Which color? (Exotic Red color will bring down the price by 5-6k further)
  3. this one is for exotic Red...i had a conversation with him and he said he will come down for two-three thousands more...i am planning to convince him fo Rs 5,50,000/-
    I think as i am an existing customer(linea)..i should get MORE..(pakka Indian)
  4. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    That's be nice if he agrees somewhere closer to your expectations.
    How much have you been quoted for insurance?
  5. insurance is from their side...its free
  6. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
  7. final rate he quoted me is 5.62 with 6basic access. plus seat cover(fabric)...what say? should i finalize ???
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Go ahead Vidit and finalize.
    When paying booking amount, try one more time to get something more :).
  9. @ravi
    what all should i demand??
  10. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    Sounds a good a deal Vidit. Based on my recent interaction with dealers, this sounds very competitive. As suggested by Ravi, you can always push for some more when booking. Keep your cheque book and negotiate further. Cheque book has worked for me and has got some additional discounts in the past (except Maruthi :rolleyes:) . Also you will be pleasantly surprised that you will get the below two features in Active variant which are not listed in web site. TFI members who have recently taken MJD Active has confirmed that these features does exist on their Active's. The features are

1. Automatic Door Lock,
    2. Real -Time Mileage Indicator

All the best