1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Amit Rox

Amit Rox Amatore

jammu
    jammu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    even I have only one dealer in my state but I was able to get the discount. Just keep bargaining.
  2. rusticnomad

rusticnomad Amatore

Indore
    Indore
    Linea T-Jet
    @Aniket Dessai Email mangesh.kodalkar and see if you can get something that suits your expectations.
    My city also has only one dealer. I could extract parking sensor as additional, besides the usual floor mats etc, when I bought pre-facelift T-Jet (MY Jan 14) in April 2014. Landed T-Jet dynamic for 8.72 on road with 3+2 year warranty. Had to just give a copy of my Figo RC to get the exchange bonus. No actual sale of vehicle.
  3. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
  4. rusticnomad

rusticnomad Amatore

Indore
    Indore
    Linea T-Jet
    CRM head at FCA India.
  5. micky123

micky123 Timido

Bangalore
    Hi,

Anyone aware of any offers on the Fiat Avventura in Bangalore? I am currently in Chennai and calls to Fiat Bangalore have gone un-answered maybe because they don't want to give details out over the phone. I currently own a Fiat Punto 2011 with 83K on the odo, and was looking at upgrading to the avventura due to the ground clearance and for the fact it is new :p.

I have checked about the GC kit, but do not want to install it on my current Punto.
    What are the offers available on the Avventura and what can i expect in terms of exchange bonus. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    1.5 Lakh Discount in Onroad Price i think. and loyalty bonus will be there.
  7. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea 1.3
    Any news on the September 2016 offers on Fiat cars? What are the offers in Pune, especially on Linea Classic petrol? Thank you all.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Linea classic is discontinued more than a year back, however you can check out for stocks with dealer or at factory
  9. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea 1.3
    @Nadeem Ahmed VR 46, Linea classic is discontinued from this year from March, not more than year back. Sky moto pune offers 60000 rupees discount on Linea classic petrol.
    Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 likes this.
  10. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3