1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    This offer is not there for T Jet :(
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Loyalty bonus as in if you have owned any FIAT car earlier then you will get loyalty bonus and I am bit confused how can they offer 35k loyalty bonus as you owned Maruti. Grab the opportunity buddy.
    At this moment they 2012 Punto DI Active with them and after discount price is 5.49 lakh. Get in touch with Mr. Kapoor.
  3. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    In fact I have been interacting with the same person Mr. Kapoor, who seems to be a decent guy.
    But he didn't tell me anything about 2012 models. (One other lady however said last week that 2012 models were out of stock)
    Are you sure that 2012 models are still available with them? In that case I will surely contact Mr. Kapoor again specifically for that.
    In fact I like the 2012 color Bossa Nova White more than the new Pearl white.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes you can give my reference for that. Color available is Silver.
  5. Here at Vadodara, Bhaskara fiat is offering the 2013 model at 4.99L ex showroom! Diesel.
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Ad in TOI,Bangalore.Freedom Drive - offer to win a 3 night stay in a location of your choice.

1150958_10151868615163436_1009345003_n.jpg
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys,

Just now got a call from Tousiff about the T-Jet offer. Requested me to spread this news.

Offer Type 1:

If you are a existing FIAT owner (Palio, uno, etc.) then you can avail 1L discounts on T-JET. No need of exchange.

Offer Type 2:

If you are non existing FIAT owner (have some other car), then you can get it exchanged for T-JET with 1L discounts.

Please contact Tousiff from KHT for more information. PM me if you require his contact details.
  8. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    2 people like this.
  9. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    hey is it a new showroom/workshop for Mumbai?

:p:razz::razz::razz::razz:
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    All the offers come for new cars, no offers on spares/parts/accessories for existing customers :(