1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Tata and Fiat have split but in Goa the owner is same despite separate dealers. They split into two divisions. So might as well go for Punto then Zest which I believe looks too much like Indica
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2015 ---
    How to find more goan users in this forum
  2. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Go for Swift Dezire / Swift if not Punto
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 25, 2015 ---
    There is no comparison of swift in terms of mileage and after sales service. Your father will also be happy to see many swift in the road.
  3. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Swift doesn't give me confidence. We've waited for two years now. Will wait till April for fiat to open an exclusive dealership in Goa. My uncle owns a 2011 swift. It's already deteriorated. Ertiga 90 HP is the only maruti car in the shortlist.
    Honda Mobilio has a good driving position too. But in the end I am too much of a fiat enthusiast to be happy with something else.
  4. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Aniket Dessai have sat on the last seat of Ertiga? Have u sat on the second row? Sit and then decide on Ertiga.
    Aniket , I started with Lodgy , then Mobilio , ERtiga and then finally Avvy. I had tried at least 8 cars.
    Lodgy has low ground clearance and it is minimum 11.25 lakhs - 13.0 lakhs on Road. Otherwise Lodgy is best out of that 3.
    Mobilio - It has the worst engine noise . You will feel that you are sitting inside a old Tata Indica with windows down. Even Amaze have that bad sound. Donot ever buy any disel product of Honda. Honda is master in petrol engine.
    Ertiga - Lowest cost , but lowest comfort. With 4 persons , Ertiga will touch its belly in a little high bumpers.
    These are my personal experience.

Yesterday only , I was returning from Burdwan to Kolkata , a distance of 90.0 Km in the night. A portion of the highway NH2 was big traffic jam. Few cars and bus crossed from our side to the wrong side. The division between the two sides is a deep canal. I saw a swift and a some Tata car getting its underbelly touched. But my Avventura - just no problem sir with 205mm GC
  5. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @Subhendusc Last seat of ertiga is useless.
    Mobilio driving seat is pretty good but I couldn't test drive it.
    Never considered the lodgy.
    What's second best after Punto?
    I hope after the jeep launch in Feb they will open a big dealership. Then we'll book a 90 HP Punto.
  6. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    then Ford Figo is the only Option i think. After two years of Tjet ownership am not able to get a good option like Tjet even in 16 lakh budget. in sedan segment.
  7. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    @nkrishnap it seems that many posts here are out of the topic and needs to be move at some other places.
    there is no discussion about fiat offers.
  8. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Aniket Dessai , i don't know if you will believe me or not , before buying my Avventura , I had driven from Duster to Nissan , Lodgy, Mobilio to Ertiga , from i20 , Creta to S Cross , from Punto to Swift dezire (which I had) , from Linea to Fabia etc etc....
    With Avventura , I got two things which were missing in many high end cars evn in Punto and Linea , are
    1. Stability with high ground clearance
    2. Value for Money

But then I also got a bad after sales experience which I know I will have to carry for next 10 years. My dealer even with 3 months after car delivery and 3000 km ODI
  9. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Okay so you have driven pretty much all cars on my shortlist.
    Stability you will get even with Punto right ?

So with a bad after sales experience do you repent on your decision?
    Have you tried getting work done in local garage?
  10. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE
    @Aniket Dessai , I donot repent my decision. I bought Fiat knowing very well that I may have to face after sales service problems. I am very clear to myself why I got avventura . Good Body ( to me its the best along with Renault), GC of 205 mm, beautiful road grip even at the turns, good shockers (but Duster's shocker is the best).
    Punto , if you compare with Figo , Tata Indigo or others, Swift , have the best road grip even in turns. GC of Punto can be increased to 185 mm with Fiat's own kit. If you like to have a car for next 10.0 yrs minimum , go for Punto.
    But if you want to sell it after 4-5 years , then , Swift is the best with good market value.
    Raaz and rusticnomad like this.