1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    my quotation
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 21, 2015 ---

View attachment 85318

001.jpg
  2. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
  3. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    The car is being bought for me and my father. People have told not to buy fiat. Now plans on hold. Looking at across with 90 HP multijet
  4. rusticnomad

rusticnomad Amatore

Indore
    Indore
    Linea T-Jet
    @Aniket Dessai -- When we were going ahead with T-Jet, forget about friends, even relatives who don't own a FIAT were forcing us to City or Verna. Despite that we ignored all the "FREE" advise from a guys who don't understand technical details and merely form opinion based on opinion (or hearsay) of others and went ahead with getting T-Jet home. And, once they drove (anyone) they changed their opinion and came down to rants about cost of servicing etc, which again is mere hearsay and not personal experience in majority of cases :)

Surprisingly, all the suggestions against FIAT normally comes from non-fiat owners and I personally never cared about their opinions. There's lot of complains going on against S-Cross wrt customer complains on social media, but I guess Maruti will always be excused for it.
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Aniket Dessai

That 6k cost in the quotation is illegal, hence you should not accept paying it. Also insurance of 37K for a new Punto is a bloated figure. When I was buying Insurance for my Punto, the comprehensive insurance with zero dep add on cover costed around 24-25K. So ideally the dealer profits almost 9-10K in the name of discounts. Ask the dealer to reduce the ex showroom cost by the total discounts including the Insurance amout. You can buy Insurance from outside.
    rusticnomad likes this.
  6. Aniket Dessai

Aniket Dessai Amatore

Goa
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Since this upcoming purchase will be made by my father and not me I could only suggest him which car to buy. Low number of cars on road is quite worrying in Goa. If the dealer winds up his dealership I will be in big trouble.
    Any suggestions for alternative with the same multijet engin?
  7. rusticnomad

rusticnomad Amatore

Indore
    Indore
    Linea T-Jet
    @Aniket Dessai -- In my city, there's only one dealer. This dealer is shifting his dealership (not workshop) to a relatively cheaper outlet to compensate for the low sales. I was worried as all of a sudden I did not find the dealership on FIAT India site. I interacted over email with FCA and was told that the dealership and workshop are pretty much there and active.

Then, I went to workshop to get the 15 k service coupon expired warning reset. Talked to few of technicians there about prospects of closure. They all said that they are servicing about 400+ FIAT vehicles on road in my city and there's no way that workshop will close as there's no loss on account of workshop. Regarding dealership, they said that rent of their current premises was 5 lacs per month and they are shifting to a cheaper location within the city in order to cut down on fixed costs.

Maruti/TATA should be your next default choice if it has to be MJD. Pl note that I have zero experience with MJD as I drive T-Jet.
  8. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    Though not multi-jet, but you can consider the new Ford Figo/Aspire. They have brilliant diesel engine and superb driveability.
  9. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    MJD is better tuned for peppy rides by Maruti. TD and see baleno/swift. But forget build quality.
  10. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Zest diesel shall suffice your requirements. Test drive it comprehensively.