1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. sacaggarwal

sacaggarwal Timido

Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I sent mail to fiat for clarifications and they called back saying either one is valid , not both for 2015 cars. or 2014 cat\rs extra offers available. SO as per then you can get either 70k ( 30 cash, 30 exchnage, 10 Loyality), OR 2 yrs maintainence, + insurance free. What it means is that "+" sign in advt is misleading , as it is not applicable.
  2. Amit Rox

Amit Rox Amatore

jammu
    jammu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Honestly speaking I didn't go with the deal on website, its not clear over there. I negotiated the deal with the dealer.
  3. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    We got linea quote as 11.38 in Coimbatore
  4. sacaggarwal

sacaggarwal Timido

Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi, this is not helpful, if you do not mention model and diesel/petrol.
  5. adisrini1103

adisrini1103 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Linea 1.3
    Oops sorry, 1.3 diesel emotion. We are pretty much booking it as soon as we get our fiesta 1.4 diesel sxi abs 2007 Sold at 3.8 lakhs.
  6. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea 1.3
    I am being offered 35k cash discount plus 20k exchange bonus for linea t jet active and 20k cash discount on linea classic petrol in pune by SKY MOTO FIAT as november month offer. Anyone knows what offers being offered by jay vijay fiat in pune?
  7. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Ganesh, if you are expecting more I would suggest you to hold on till next month end. Unlike the Punto, Linea is not a fast moving car so there is a higher chance of more discounts flowing in later next month.
    Also I would personally advice you to pick the Dynamic at least as its absolute VFM with almost all the features except the 16 inch alloys, cruise control, ambience light, leather seats & rear sin curtain in emotion.

PS : You would need to be flexible on your color choice in case you are waiting till the end of next month.

Cheers
    Pradeep.
    GANESH H likes this.
  8. Whencut86

Whencut86 Amatore

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I got a lakh worth of discount on a Linea T Jet Emotion variant. 11.4 on road Chennai. Booked yesterday and it will be 10.4 on road after discount.
  9. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Better you contact JAY VIJAY fiat 02041424344.
    My experience with SKY MOTO FIAT regarding discounts is not good . There is a separate thread on the issue.
    Also fellow TFIan @Taurus7 suffered a lot due to them.
    GANESH H and pandemd like this.
  10. adneo

adneo Timido

Bangalore/Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi, Can you please share the break up of the final price post discounts?

This will greatly help me since i am planning to buy a TJet in Bangalore, but most of the dealers are not offering any deals on the TJet.