1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Amit Rox

Amit Rox Amatore

jammu
    jammu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    The deal which I got for punto 90hp is 7.27 lacs including insurance, which means 7.36 lacs on road price. Going to book the car today.
  2. sacaggarwal

sacaggarwal Timido

Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi,

Can you please provide details about how much discount you got. I am looking for 90HP diesel version for evo, but sales person says you can get either 60k dosunt or (insurance + 2 yr maintaince). While website and ad in paper clearly says, discount of 1.2 L OR ( 60k + insurance+ 2 yr maintaince). Is he taking me for a ride. Since this is company offer, what would he get by not giving me this offer.

I always wanted fiat, but this time only I am comfortable to but but the response I am getting from dealer is bad. Is this the reason Fiat selling less inspite of having such good cars.
    Thanks in advance,
    Sachin
  3. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @sacaggarwal There are few dealers in Bangalore and surroundings. Talk with them. But I can say that the website deal is for some specific cars and maybe it is not for you.
    But my recent experience say that you can have a little more benefit.
    If you finalize with discount let me know. I will tell you methods of saving a little more
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 17, 2015 ---
    @Amit Rox Welcome to the fiat family.

Do a PDI before paying the full amount. Get the VIN number.
    Amit Rox likes this.
  4. sacaggarwal

sacaggarwal Timido

Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    He is giving 60k discount ( including exchange), and 15k delaer discount. that is all. Ex showroom is 7.91, 15% road tax, and other standard charges like insurance, handling also added. Total about 8.75 L in banaglore after discounts. How in Jammu it can be 7.36L ( same MJD 90HP, if disccount is model specific, I am choosing costliest version)

Regards,
    Sachin
  5. Subhendusc

Subhendusc Amatore

Kolkata
    Kolkata
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @sacaggarwal You have mixed up everything - You are taking about Avvy and Amit Rox is talking about Punto. Secondly the ex-showroom price depends upon Sales Tax + Octroi. ST and Octroi are very low in jammu, and they also enjoy some other benefits. Few days back I also got Avvy , with the same discount what you have got. This I confirmed from 2 dealers in West bengal , Orissa - one, Ranchi- one.
    See the difference between his ex-showroom price and on road price. It will give you some idea about taxation benefits of Jammu.
    Amit Rox likes this.
  6. Amit Rox

Amit Rox Amatore

jammu
    jammu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    The registration charges in my state is Rs. 8500 for cars below 1400cc and Rs. 22000 for cars above 1400cc.
    Initially they offered me 45k discount i rejected and offered them 7.20lacs including insurance. Next day they offered me 60k discount again i rejected and offered them 7.30 lacs. Today they called me and accepted my offer plus am eligible for 3k corporate discount. so the final price is 7,27,000 + 8500(RTO Fee) + 2000( additional amount for zero dep insurance)= 7,37,500 say 7,40,000.
    The ex showroom price in my city is 7,95,000.
  7. sacaggarwal

sacaggarwal Timido

Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks Amit for details. However it is still not clear what you got other than 60000. Was insurance free. Was maintenance given for 2 years. We can approx get total discount, if you get actual on road price there after including everyhting like insurance, handling, rto etc, and then deducting 7.27 lakhs which you paid. I guess it is coming out to be more than 1 L. I am planning to buy but dealer not giving insurance free or anything extra.
    Regards,
    Sachin
  8. Amit Rox

Amit Rox Amatore

jammu
    jammu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    ok i will put it like this i got 68k discount plus insurance.
  9. sacaggarwal

sacaggarwal Timido

Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thank you very much for details. It gives me confidence that i can bargain for insurance, other than 60k already promised. Seems, one more fiat owner in forum soon
    Saket Sidana and Amit Rox like this.
  10. Amit Rox

Amit Rox Amatore

jammu
    jammu
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    yeah tell them your offer and wait for them to move.