1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. SriramK

SriramK Timido

bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I am still working with the dealer, will certainly let you know once I close the deal. Did not want to mention the dealer for now, as most of them follow this great group.
  2. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    You can also check for mud flaps and door stills. Nothing else I can recall as you are going for emotion.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @SriramK

Hi, man.

Listen, don't bargain QUITE so hard!

The philosophical kahaavat from English to follow is:

"NEVER look a gift horse in the mouth!":)

The Linea, as @PradeepM has amply and brilliantly documented and enumerated, is AWESOME value of the best sorts, EVEN at list price.

And you're getting 1.3 lakhs off over and above that?!:wideyed:

Nitpiking over that extra this or that...is just a soiling of the buying experience, imo, and perhaps even of your 'relationship' with the dealer.:eek:

No?
    limraj, ghodlur and PradeepM like this.
  4. SriramK

SriramK Timido

bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Money is always honey buddy and when they offer that discount else where, why not try getting it for ourselves?

Can someone please help me understand what a door still is? what is the purpose of it//?
    PradeepM likes this.
  5. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    It helps in preventing scratches from footware near the contact point when you enter the cabin.
    Here is a pic that may help.

uploadfromtaptalk1441812349996.jpeg

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  6. SriramK

SriramK Timido

bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    thanks Pradeep, I will certainly check with him.
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @SriramK

Hi again.

Money's 'honey' for the 'other', 'counter-party' too! The dealer, and in the end: FIAT.

"Always leave a little honey for the other too".

It's called 'win-win', rather than 'win-lose'? Helps build a reciprocal 'relationship' with the dealership managers/owner, and Fiat too, not the only thing, but it does help as a start. And it 'pays off' MUCH better in the longer-run, from my experience with dealers, and their ASS centres, and FIAT.

all the best
  8. rusticnomad

rusticnomad Amatore

Indore
    Indore
    Linea T-Jet
    Got door sill plates fixed as part of that policy, in return for all the small replacements under warranty.
    However, I got "FIAT" sill plates instead of "Linea" and was told that now both for Punto and Linea it's common -- FIAT. Not sure how far this is true, but got it fixed anyways. Rs 725.
    prabhjot, kunwar.g and PradeepM like this.
  9. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    By any chance would you have the part number of the Sill plate with Fiat on it ? Is it illuminated ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 23, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 23, 2015 ---
    Also a pic would be appreciated :)
  10. King CM

King CM Amatore

Bangalore
    @kunwar.g : I think @rusticnomad is talking about non-illuminated sill plate as the cost he has qouted is 725/-. The illuminated one costs 2825/- and is like below.
    - CM
    CAM01098.jpg