1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Dr. Fixated

What you (and other December 2014 buyers) have, sir, is the BEST automotive deal in town, ANY which way you look at it (from price to engineering and design quality to ASS charges+quality.):cool::)

All the best. Keep updating!
    Mabams1826 and Dr. Fixated like this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Dr. Fixated

Dont give in to the handling charges, they any ways are illegal. Instead opt for rear parking sensors. You do have sufficient scope in regards to Insurance too. Before confirming the car for registration, get the VIN verified if it is actually 6 months old only. Did you get any quote from other Hyderabad dealers, it would better if you pitt the dealers against each other to get the maximum discounts upfront.
    Dr. Fixated likes this.
  3. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Apart from manufacturing date of battery, with engine off, switch on the head lights, & interior lights & switch on the ICE, if the interior lights show some dimming effect, indicates battery's health status.
    Dr. Fixated and VIJENDRA SINGH like this.
  4. Dr. Fixated

Dr. Fixated Novizio

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks prabhjot and gholdur. We have booked the vehicle today in Magnesio Grey colour. The vehicles (about 5 Lineas, I suppose) reached the dealership only today from Pune. The vehicle is not as old I thought it is. However, pre-delivery inspection is not done yet (Thanks Tornado, for the tips), will do it once the paper work with SBI for car loan is over.

We got the final offer of 10 Lakhs, on-road price that is! Experience with the dealership (Ankitha Motors, Hyderabad) has been a really smooth and effortless affair; in fact, we first contacted them during the second half of day before yesterday only. I will share more details and updates in an appropriate thread. In the meanwhile, I can't help but wonder why not many Lineas are bought.
    anoop, prabhjot and asimpleson like this.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI.. :)
    We all are trying to solve this and countless other mysteries surrounding Fiat. You are in the right forum..! :D
    limraj, pabhishek, krismask and 4 others like this.
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

My friend is planning to buy a Linea TJet - what are the offers he can expect now that the year end offers would have been withdrawn? He was informed by the SA that there is no offer on 2015 manufactured models and the SA said they can give 2014 manufactured models at pre excise duty hike price. I have told him not to accept both since I feel it is very less.
  7. Dinesh Kumar

Dinesh Kumar Novizio

Coimbatore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I'm looking forward to buy a Punto Evo 90 HP and would like to know if there are any offers for it in Bangalore. As the Fiat website mentions that there's upto 55K discounts on 2014 manufactured cars, I'm not sure if it's still available. Could anybody share some inputs on it?
  8. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Dinesh,

The offers are still valid however they only have Dynamic variants from 2014 models for punto. The choice of colors is also limited. A few weeks back I was offered a price of 7.10 OTR Hyderabad when I enquired about the car for a friend.
    Dinesh Kumar likes this.
  9. Dinesh Kumar

Dinesh Kumar Novizio

Coimbatore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks Pradeep. Since I'd be in India by April first week, I thought of advance booking any discounted Punto in Bangalore if its available.
    PradeepM likes this.
  10. anonexpr

anonexpr Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @Dinesh, on Saturday(Feb 21, 2015) enquired at Vecto motors, Hosur road for any offers and they informed that for Punto dynamic there is 40K cash discount + free insurance for 2014 models of Evo.
    Dinesh Kumar likes this.