1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Prashantne

Prashantne Timido

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Yes Dilipbhai
    hope to have a new car delivery today evening directly from factory . wishing you a very happy journey from pune to ahmedabad with linea
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 15, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 15, 2014 ---
    Thanks avithe and Mabams . it is white . i have booked on 9 decemebr with old 1.0lacs rupee discount and requested them to delivery ton 15/12/2014 but they may be deliver it tomorrow . now today they have announce discount of 1.5Lacs on new linea .

i have told them that price must be as per the current scheme and they sholuld give more discount on this as fiat offering .
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Can you please provide breakup?
  3. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    @Tornado did you finalized which car you will be booking Linea or Avvy ?
    these huge discounts are only due to year end or they are having any plans to plonk 1.6 Mjd in Linea only they know better, seems that Maruti S Cross likely to come with 1.6 may be it is from FIAT, and can be available with S Cross and Linea.
    Just a guess.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    1.6 L +length more than 4 M +GC more than 180 (IIRC) should ideally invite additional taxes just like Storme, T Fort.
    I don't think fiat is in position to do this in case of decade old car.
    ( although, for enthu like us new Linea can't be labelled as decade old)
    If at all they bring it in Linea, it would help present 1.3 L Linea better!

If at all they wanna bring 1.6 L, they should bring it in Avventura & put it in the price bracket of ES.

Anyways, almost, avvey is finalised(all family members are for Avventura ) . But with 50 k of further discount on Linea is making me keep my fingers crossed.

Sometimes, I get up suddenly in the morning, just thinking of the low end torque of the Fiesta 2014.
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    Govt had amended that provision of considering Sedans like SX4 and Linea as SUVs even they have the GC above 180 mm, they do not attract Excise duty % of SUVs
    Congratulations !!! which color and variant ? also Linea will have advantage of 500 L boot space, if it matters for you.
    please forget it, i know not easily possible, such things spoil the enjoyment of new car, but again you have more experience of have many new cars :)
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. Dr. Fixated

Dr. Fixated Novizio

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello friends! I am a new member and this is my first post. This forum is really useful and I hope the community expands much further. I am interested in purchasing Linea Emotion MJD for my younger brother from Ankitha Motors, Hyderabad. I am looking to get the vehicle by the end of this month due to uncertainty on excise duty beyond December.

They are offering a cash discount of 70000, corporate discount of 5000 and insurance for free. I have arranged for a test drive today. The vehicle that is available with them was manufactured in June 2014. The on-road price is coming out to be about 10.30 Lakhs. This includes extended warranty, handling charges etc. May I request you to answer my queries?

1. Is there any scope for negotiating any further, especially given that the vehicle is 6 months old now?
    2. I have taken a note of pre-delivery inspection. Six months old will mean more thorough checks, right?
    3. The vehicle will spend more time out of the Hyderabad city and there is no service center in the area where it is going to ply for most of the time. Do you think it is OK? I am also considering Ecosport as Ford has a service center nearby.
    4. We are looking for a comfortable, relaxed, safe and reliable motoring. Based on the ownership reviews, it looks like Linea will not give any rude shocks as far as reliability is considered. But the other three areas are a given. How highly would you regard the reliability of Linea?
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    my answers below :
    1. yes you can negotiate further also, depends on your skills.
    2. yes detailed PDI is required to have fuss free buying experience.
    3. absolutely Ok, my Linea is also out of city most of the time, in city only for service center visits or some personal work in city.
    4. when i bought Linea, i have the only other option available meeting Criterion of, Tough, good GC, FE was Ecosport.
    5. No questions on reliability of Linea.
    prabhjot and Dr. Fixated like this.
  8. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Dr.Fixated, just find out when was the car billed & delivered to the dealer.
    Think of replacing the battery which is is in unused state since more than 6 months @dealer's stockyard.

Also, if it was stored at dealer 's stockyard, find out if it was under shade or sun for this you need to visit the stockyard.
    If it was under direct sun then tires might have been hardened a bit & might lead to poor ride quality.

Since the car has seen one full monsoon, look for rust.
    IMO, it is better to replace(buy back) the battery & tires from brand of your choice on day one of the ownership .
    Also, you will loose some resale value of the car for being 6 months older car than otherwise.
    If the expenses incurred for factors mentioned above are OK to justify the discounted amount then go ahead.
    Dr. Fixated likes this.
  9. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    We come Dr.Fixated!
    Just today only we confirmed two vehicles for my friends,punto evo and old linea.
    The discount for old linea is 2 lac and new one is 1.35.
    We finalised lod linea for 9.05 and Punto evo for 7.35.
    Both are mjd emotion model.
    With linea its at the company yard and its black and April 2014 mfg.
    My friend is OK with it after PDI if we don't find any problem then we go ahead with it.
    Dr. Fixated likes this.
  10. Dr. Fixated

Dr. Fixated Novizio

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks dadasaheb, Tornado and Mabams1826 for your suggestions. We'll do the PDI tomorrow (yes, with an eye on battery and tyres) before booking the vehicle. The test drive was good. Have to say that the vehicle screams 'Solid'. I couldn't drive it with my brief driving experience confined to Maruti Celerio AMT and I couldn't find my way with changing gears. However, my brother was much satisfied after driving it; he did not find 1st and 2nd gears to be much of a bother and actually liked the power from 3rd gear onwards. I found the rear seats to a bit hard, not inconvenient though, which is perhaps better for long rides. I will post the updates in a new ownership thread hopefully soon. Thanks again.