1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    For old linea, there was additional 30,000 discount (ie, Cash discount of 70,000) as per the call.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The new Linea too has this offers, but there is a catch to this. It is for the cars that are available in stock with the dealer and not for the ones billed from the factory.

The discounts will follow on the new Linea too, sooner than later.
  3. Vishi

Vishi Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Posted in the other thread but posting it again here. Got to know from the dealer in Bangalore that FIAT is now offering discount of 1L for the new Linea diesel (40K loyalty bonus, 30K Cash discount & free insurance). For the loyalty bonus all they are asking is a photo copy of the RC book no matter which brand. But its only for the cars that are in the stockyard. The Stockyard cars are April manufactured.
    On petrol they said there is only corporate discount.

I failed to understand as why FIAT does not even advertise these offers on papers or on TV. I am sure by seeing these offers there will be people who are willing to consider linea as 1L discount is huge for a diesel car. I remember Skoda posting an ad saying "Buy a diesel car in petrol price"
  4. anoop

anoop Superiore

My cousin is looking to buy a petrol hatch and almost zeroed on Ritz - I am trying to talking him out of it. I would like to know if Fiat dealers will still have old Punto Petrol in stock - he is ok with old Punto if he can get the car with a good discount. What is the price we can expect to pay if we find a 1.4 Petrol (2013 or 2014 stock) ? Any info about these models still available with dealers or with Fiat factory?
  5. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Now when the Diesel and petrol has not much price difference (and it will narrow down further)one would rather go for Tjet. Even Tjet gives u decent FE of 11-12 in Bombay city.
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Friends, today I recieved sms from dealer regarding an offer for limited period. Its the Dhanvarsha Offer in which one will get 5 grams Gold coin & 50 grams Silver Coin. Offer valid on booking of any FIAT car till 24 Sep.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  7. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    I got a message yesterday saying discounts of 85k on Linea classic and 50k on Punto Evo till 22nd.

I hope the Evo discounts also started!

Chennai
    VIJENDRA SINGH likes this.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think there is no discount yet on EVO.

111.jpg
    Ichimaru, mchanna and prabhjot like this.
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Discount on Alloys

IMG_30440212701033.jpeg
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    If i have to purchase 5 then what to do, and what are the price of 4 after discount
    @Ravi