1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: RDC FIAT - July 2013 Scheme

Yes. There should be an RC and valid insurance for the said vehicle in the name of the same person. You don't even need to exchange the car.

This was offered by Ramkay too when I was there looking for a 1.2 Punto for a friend.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  2. Thanks for the info Driv3r and Naveen.
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Offers for the month of July 2013

Hi

Yesterday SC Vishnu from Ramkay Fiat, chennai called me to spell out the offers for the month of July 2013.

For Linea Diesel - Rs 1L as Loyalty bonus if you or your blood relations own a car and can be of any make. You just need to provide documents to prove that car ownership and your relationship.
    In addition to this you can get a 20K Gift check also, but Insurance, RSA and extended warranty should be from your pocket.
    So in Chennai the price of Linea Emotion diesel should be 10.14 L.

If you don't have eligibility to get the Loyalty bonus you can get the 20K cash discount + Insurance free and RSA Free.

For T-Jet - Insurance free + RSA free. No cash discount here.

Please call your nearby dealers to know more.

Regards
    Gopi
  4. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Are you sure the offer is for 2013 models?
  5. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    That's what the SC told me.
  6. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    Does Punto also have such mouth watering loyalty bonus?
  7. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    For punto it is somewhere around 50K, but please confirm that.
  8. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    I visited fiat showroom in pune yesterday.
    I am interested in Active model with the following offer:

"RSA + Exchange/ Loyalty Bonus of Rs 50,000 + Gift Cheque 35000/- "

I made it clear there that I would be able to present RC book of my old maruti but had no intention to sell it.
    He said in that case the Loyalty bonus would reduce to 35k (for they need to do some internal "adjustments").

So the final offer for me is RSA + 35k Loyalty + 35k + GiftC

What do you suggest friends? Should I insist on Loyalty bonus of the entire 50k?
    Also, corporate discount (upto 5k) is not applicable to my company but my father is a retired govt employee. Will that help?
  9. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    @ kookaburra I suggest if u can stretch little..or if u r buying in emi stretch your emi amount with little more..go for dynamic variant.
  10. autowierdo

autowierdo Amatore

Pune
    Hi Kookaburra, does the gift cheque includes insurance payment or additionally you are getting it. Which showroom did you approached? I have booked petrol dynamic but due to loan issues the delivery is postponed. I m not sure whether i can get July offers.
    If offers are too tempting then will upgrade to MJD.

Team members any idea what will be cancellation charges if I move my booking to new vendor if he can be far better deal. So far I have paid 20k as booking amount.