1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Offers

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by limraj, Jun 17, 2013.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I believe there is more to this ad. They might mean 70k + 30k worth accessories = 1 lakh
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I also saw the advertisement today in Times of India. Will enquire with Pandit Auto regarding the same.
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    That's what Ramkay-Fiat told me.
  4. Fiat Dealer has confirmed that Rs 1 lakh is being given across all linea and punto models
  5. CarJoker

CarJoker Amatore

Bengaluru
    Yes. 1 Lakh cash discount. However Absolute edition is stopped for selling. So in Bangalore 1.3 MJD is costing 6.94 to 6.99Lakhs on road. Actual cost was 7.99L prior to discount.Now straight away 1 Lakh discount. I was bit interested in why 1.4 Emotion Petrol is stopped. Was there any problem with average? engine? Just curious.
  6. Dealer is saying that stock may not be available much after this weel related to Punto Emotion. Has Fiat already stopped production for this year. Can I wait till December last week to get better deal as I am looking for Punto 90 sport. Current price is 8.1 after discount
  7. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Bloody FIat Management in India and its policies, I just paid 50K extra last week for my 90 hp not to mention I was forced to pay for the worthless junk of an Absolute pack
    2 people like this.
  8. CarJoker

CarJoker Amatore

Bengaluru
    This is big problem with them.When i called toll free number, two weeks back, i was told multiple times that Punto Dynamic Petrol has ABS.Later i came to know that thats not the case.This frequent discounts(of sizable amount) is causing confusion inmids of future buyers and angst in customers who recently purchased Fiat cars.
  9. CarJoker

CarJoker Amatore

Bengaluru
    Now one competitor to "1 Lakh discount" . VolkesWagon is giving discount upto 50K(30 to 35K cash if you are first time buyer) .Top end petrol-Highline- 1.2L engine- 7.2L on road in Bangalore.If car is exchanged, then 7L on road.All goodies(ABS/Reverse parking sensor/Music/Alloy wheels,air bags etc).Fiat 1.4L used to offer the similar features i guess.Both Polo and Punto are comparable.
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Fiat has very limited production for the month of December as its year end.
    Better to go now when 1 lakh discount is given or wait till jan or feb.