1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT OE Ground Clearance Kit For Sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by l13mjd, Apr 16, 2014.

1. l13mjd

l13mjd Amatore

Ahmedabad
    I have a 2012 model Linea Diesel Emotion that came with the increased ground clearance setup. I took that setup off at 9,800 km and it has since been lying around my place. Anyone interested given e a buzz and the setup can do duty in their Linea!

Front Struts, Rear Struts, Springs.

Selling Price: Rs. 7,000 shipped.

Thank you!
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Asking you the same old question. What kind of suspension you currently have in your Linea? That of MJD or T-Jet? :)
  3. l13mjd

l13mjd Amatore

Ahmedabad
    :) Boss, don't know. The service guy showed me their part system which had same part number for TJet and MJD. They may be different earlier in 2009-10, they were not different according to his system in August 2013 when I changed the suspension. And, as you had showed the part numbers of TJet and it had matched the part numbers I have in my car today, I guess my MJD is on TJet suspension - or don't know - FIAT knows. :p

The suspension I am selling was factory fitted on my MJD.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    How do you feel the current suspension? Is it stiff or soft? Also, how do you compare the current setup with that of raised kit which you are selling now?

Note:- Posts on discussion about the GC kit will be moved to relevant thread later. :)
  5. l13mjd

l13mjd Amatore

Ahmedabad
    The current suspension is something that I can't explain. In comparison with the old GC setup, I feel the car makes me know what surface it is going over more than the previous raised GC kit. Pebbles were better tackled earlier, but potholes are better tackled now. I don't know what is a soft suspension. I don't bounce around in the car anymore. The car never nose-dived before, or I never noticed, and it is the same today. :confused: Don't know how much this helps..
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  6. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    My neighbour is interested. What number can you be reached at?
  7. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Bump!

You could email your number to me at arun659@gmail.com

Sent from my Q800 using Tapatalk
  8. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Unable to PM anyone. I hope l13mjd saw my last 2 replies :)
  9. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    @ Arun: I think you have disabled the PM option in your profile or settings. I was unable to pm you myself, which I had informed you.
  10. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    @ Arun... Something is wrong with your settings... I tried to pm u his contact number but it doesn't go saying that you have set not to receive pms or pms are blocked on your account.

Anyways... Will mail his contact details to your gmail id you have provided.

Cheers...

Neel