1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat - New Urban Cross Launched

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by pra.agar, Sep 13, 2016.

1. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Urban cross customized interiors available for 21000/- extra.
    Good option for evo owners.
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Thats not bad pricing, but I dont think Punto Evo owners would be able to upgrade to it as its explicitly mentioned that only the Urban Cross Dynamic (Diesel) and Emotion (Petrol) variants can upgrade to it :confused:. Also, that color scheme would suit a Grey/Black Punto more than say TW or Ferrari Red.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What these people were doing so many years ? This car is truely devil in petrol avtaar, was checking diesel specs,only dynamic ? no airbags :banghead:
  4. SwifttoPunto

SwifttoPunto Novizio

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I am told this interior will be available for Rs. 30000 after 3 months for Punto Evo. I feel based on enquiries they may offer it at dealer level and hence the price is higher.
  5. Karan

Karan Novizio

Punto Evo 1.3
    Fiat should have considered providing ABS, EBD and air bags as standard across all variants of urban cross.

And why do they miss an Emotion variant for a diesel engine which is exact opposite of Evo which lacks the same in petrol version. Even though there are rumors about the 1.6l engine, I feel it wouldn't help much. A new start must be with a bang and Fiat should have brought the 1.6l upon the launch of Urban Cross. No point in bringing it at later point.

Now see their neighborhood German brother Volkswagen. They have launched the Ameo petrol at a good price and now the recent pricing of the Ameo diesel nailed it. It's even cheaper than Polo with lots of features in their segment compared to others.

Why is Fiat always lagging from others.:(:arghh:
    kgramesh, linea4me and KPR like this.
  6. KPR

KPR Regolare

Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Well said @Karan With the offerings in market for a Compact Sedans and Premium hatchbacks, I find Ameo Diesel (even a base variant having ABS+Airbags) is VFM compared to competition. The so called costs of ASC can be negated by the OTR of the car.In sedan segment though a Linea MJD is the king.
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    VW loses and will lose large amounts of money with the Ameo sub-4m car. And it won't sell well either, net of cannibilization of the Polo and Vento, whose sales are WAY down on what they were 2,3,4 years ago. There's no way in hell VW can compete against the sub-4m (uber/ola-favourite) market champs (MS, HY, Tata.) And why are they still being allowed to retail the emissions-non-compliant 1.5 tdi diesel? Without any fines yet, or credible tests on their self-declared compliance?

FIAT will go-through-the-motions with such models as the Abarth Punto, the Urban Cross, the Linea 125s and so on, for a while yet, and then, i suspect, be-withdrawn from the market entirely come say end-2018 or 2019? Presumably while leaving non-dealer o ex-dealer fass intact in most cities.
  8. linea4me

linea4me Amatore

Linea 1.3
    Is any dealer offering discounts for the new Urban Cross diesel. My cousin is interested in getting one, but his maximum budget is 7.3L. Here it is costing 7.9L on road, Kerala.
  9. nirupan

nirupan Novizio

What Fiat is doing ? Is Urban Cross will make any change. They always lack with ASS. There is no ASS in Pune currently after JV is closed. There are lots of horror stories in Sky Moto review thread.
    I have big question to Service my Punto ? Is there any Private Garage near Sinhagad Road ? If anyone knows Please Help.
  10. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Saw a half page Urban cross advertisement in Divya Marathi today.
    It comes with a tagline " Cross Out Ordinary".
    Fiat seems following the same with dealerships, crossing out dealerships.
    Advertisement shows only One dealership for Pune. And No dealer for Aurangbad now. It's official. Aadya Motors left out.