1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat New Linea - Price starts from Rs 7.64 L

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sidindica, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    Fiat Caffe Pune has no info.. says the car would be launched in April:) :evil:
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We all would like this to come, but since we have confirmation that 1.6 is not coming soon, no point in speculating.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    urytuje6.jpg

Sent from my iris504Q using Tapatalk
    6 people like this.
  4. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Ravi,I think you have missed "NOT" :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Corrected my previous post :).

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat Linea facelift to start from Rs 7.64 lakh

• The car is expected to be launched officially on March 4, 2014.
    • There’s a new design for the alloy wheels.
    • The updated Linea will be available only with a 1.4-turbo-petrol T-Jet motor and a 1.3-litre Multijet diesel.
    • The updated Fiat Linea petrol and diesel will be offered in three trims – Active, Dynamic and Emotion.
    • The petrol-powered base Linea T-Jet Active trim costs Rs 7.64 lakh, while the diesel Active costs Rs 8.24 lakh.
    • It gets disc brakes on all four wheels, along with ABS, and a chrome exhaust tip. Other than this, you also get central locking, a dual-tone dashboard, automatic headlamps, turn indicators on the wing mirrors, power windows, and rear AC vents as standard.
    • It also gets electrically adjustable wing mirrors, a mileage indicator, rear defogger, rain sensing wipers, tilt steering, and programmable follow-me-home headlamps.
    • The Linea T-Jet Dynamic trim costs Rs 8.56 lakh and Rs 9.36 lakh for the diesel.
    • It comes with the features of the Active, and dual-stage front airbags, ABS, 15-inch alloy wheels with 195/60 section tyres, adjustable driver’s seat, automatic climate control, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob. Additionally, it also gets rear AC vents, a four-speaker music system with two tweeters and CD, MP3, USB, Bluetooth and Aux-in compatibility, steering-mounted audio controls and reverse parking sensors.
    • The top-of-the line Linea Emotion trim adds leather upholstery, chrome accents on the exterior, and cruise control.
    • Only the Linea Emotion gets 16-inch alloy wheels wrapped with 205/55 section tubeless tyres.
    • The 2014 Linea facelift will be offered to buyers in two new colours as well.
    • The Linea T-Jet Emotion costs Rs 9.22 lakh for the petrol and Rs 9.79 lakh for the diesel.

Source - Fiat Linea facelift to start from Rs 7.64 lakh | Car News | Mid-size Saloons | Autocar India
    8 people like this.
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The pricing looks like a speculated price. I just confirmed with the Fiat person that these are only tentative and not the confirmed price tags.

One give away is ex-showroom price of which city is not mentioned and secondly in that article the current linea which they say will be continued which actually be discountinued and the current linea classic would remain.
  8. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks for sharing.. :up

- - - Merged Post - - -

The Price is as per ex-showroom Delhi.
  9. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Ravi for sharing the info. Pricing is again good from Fiat. However, 1.6 in the hood would have a top notch. Any idea about the new shades?
    All the best Fiat with this great car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    If this pricing is true then I would say quite competitive. Active variant doesn't get music system?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.