1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat New Linea - Price starts from Rs 7.64 L

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sidindica, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New linea looks are growing on me:).I have some questions to mods - Is the ground clearance reduced to 170mm in new Tjet ? also does new tjet have revised blue and me - can music be streamed via bluetooth and does new linea have ESP and curtain airbags.
    Any improvement in power of tjet?
    Lastly is worth upgrading to new tjet?
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    01. The ground clearance seems to be European specs on the Linea at auto expo. See the pic below. But Fiat might consider raising the GC. Linea is a long car with big wheelbase so either one should live with car scrapping at speedbreakers or live with a car of higher GC. My guess is that Fiat will choose the latter.

02. No idea on the Blue&Me because the version wasn't mentioned but it seems to be the revised one only since the USB port is no longer in the glovebox but is located near cup holders with an AUX port as well.

03. A2DP or streaming music via Bluetooth. Lets wait till the launch and see for ourselves.

04. I did not notice the presence of curtain airbags. I do not think that Fiat will add ESP and curtain airbags in Linea at this price point.

05. Power, lets wait sir, for hands on experience. :)

Yes if the budget is no issue, but be advised its at a lot of cost. You will have to sell a petrol sedan at a low resale value and buy a new one. Current TJET isn't lacking in any manner.
  3. @paddleshifter - thanks for honest views sir.
    Anyways,i hope Fiat prices new linea
    Close to Honda city prices and not too exorbitant
  4. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    They have to price it below both Verna and Honda City and provide feature list as close to both as possible. Since the brand value is not there among non enthusiasts especially when compared to Honda.

I forgot to post the photo. Seems like a day full of typos for me. See the wheel arches of the Linea on display.

_DSC0023.JPG
  5. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    New linea is amazing! Interiors are the very special!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Some pics and details about new Linea can be found in the following posts in the auto expo thread. You can click on the first link and then read page 16, 17 and 18. All the links posted below are posts from page 16, 17 and 18 of the auto expo thread.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-indi...14-tfi-report-page-16-a-16.html#post841892999

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-indi...14-tfi-report-page-16-a-17.html#post841893049

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-indi...14-tfi-report-page-16-a-17.html#post841893053

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/fiat-indi...14-tfi-report-page-16-a-18.html#post841893064
    1 person likes this.
  7. acechip

acechip Superiore

People have given good suggestions on advertising. How bout taking them t the corporate campuses? Letting wud be customers have a feel for ride and handling..in today's times you have to get intimate with the customers, don't expect them to seek out your shop. But it takes a special breed to do this. I don't think many fiat dealers are capable of this.

Sent from my CRXT 1131 using Tapatalk
  8. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    :eek:fftopic Kindly refer my previous post here. There have not been a single change and they continue to maintain wrong information in their website even after an year.
    To be more precise, the marketing department of FIAT India is ruining all the good products they have with their lethargic and careless attitude. So is the quality control department.
  9. acechip

acechip Superiore

I would say that a number of errors are to be found on other OEM webpages too' but that's no excuse really. Makes me really wonder if Fiat is serious about the Indian market. Does any one know if Marchionne visits India from time to time?

Sent from my CRXT 1131 using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Wow,really loved New Linea's design except for grille which looks odd with the logo moved up,anyways new facelifted Linea is a welcome addition to India as media & common people are loving new Linea more than Fiat fans who love old Linea with maserati looks.
    But Fiat plz dont give New Linea with 2012 raised GC which will spoil New Linea's looks & ride & handling too.Plz bring 1.6 MJD in New Linea to rival City Diesel & Verna.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.