1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat New Linea - Price starts from Rs 7.64 L

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sidindica, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. From the scoop pictures, it looks like the Door Pads are the same old design without any bottle holder. The change is only to the dashboard and the gear console. So no water bottle holder on the doors. Anyways we need to wait and see. I am hoping FIAT doesn't do the silly mistake once again by not giving bottle holders that are present even in lower segment cars.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    This is sad if true! They are removing one of the can holders and not providing another! Also, would that armrest also have storage like the current one? It looks small and I hope it can be pushed out to make it come closer to the gear lever.
  3. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    A can holder? I was hardly able to fit any stuff in it. Even if you keep one, it hinders while shifting gears or adjusting A/C. It's just used for holding fragrance containers in my car :p
    When they have understood (Indian taste) and added the turn indicators on ORVM, why not add some space for bottles? May be they want to reduce the weight of already heavy door??
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  4. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Trust me I have used those to put 600 ML coke bottles and 500 ML Budweiser cans!
    1 person likes this.
  5. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    oh ohh.. hope you don't use those Budweiser cans while driving :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Can anyone throw some light on the launch date? Please!
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Only Nostradamus knows the answer. :evilsmile

But expect the new Linea in Q1 2014.
    3 people like this.
  8. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    Honda City will come in iDTEC at this month end, it will definitely going to eat into the C2 segment market share of others. so Linea will have to beat it in all aspects to have some great numbers by Fiat standards.

same like fluidic Verna, what it did 2 years back.
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    With the same 1.3L Heart, I would be more than happy if the Linea would see even 1/3rd of the city!
    2 people like this.
  10. scottzinne

scottzinne Timido

Gwalior
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.