1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat New Linea - Price starts from Rs 7.64 L

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sidindica, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Interiors are pleasing to look.I think turn indicators integrated in ORVM is for India bound Linea facelift only,Linea facelift which is there in other foreign countries doesnt has this.Loved CC Stalk,this will be segment first feature in Linea segment.@Dadasaheb there is only 1 car in these pics
  2. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

Great to see Cruise Control. But no sunroof?
    I feel the top-of-the-line would not be complete without a sunroof.
  3. Ford's New Fiesta has the CC already.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Re: Scoop: 2014 Linea caught testing in India

New Ford Fiesta already has CC available and that was the actual segment first.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Oh my bad,sorry guys didnt knew that New Fiesta has CC available.:(Thanx for correcting me.:)
  6. Don't be sorry for that.that car hardly sells.
    2 people like this.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Right Sat:evilsmile
  8. photos 1 and 7 are of the same car..pic 1 is of climate control and how the usb and aux in ports have been shifted to the area infront of the gear stick..that means no cupholders or only one cupholder for the front seat..and pic no 7 is of top portion of the dashboard..
  9. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for clarifying :) i was thinking that the Automatic Climate Control unit is same as the existing version. may be i was expecting change of ACC also ;)
  10. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Can you confirm if the doors have proper bottle/can holders now? In my current punto I can use the cup holders in front of the gear knobs to place the cans and the door pocket to place a 1Litre bottle. Now that those front cup holders are gone, I hope they have made better/proper space to keep bottles/cans in the doors.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.