1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat New Linea - Price starts from Rs 7.64 L

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sidindica, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aceman82

Aceman82 Timido

next ntibedm
    1.6 MJD will not have the current 1Lakh discount and will probably at-least have a premium of another 1L for the new interiors and the engine. Hence effectively there will be a 2L difference between current MJD and new 1.6 at which price it will touch some D segment sedans. Not sure if much is missed and I would recommend to use the 1.6L MJD as a bargaining chip to bargain for better discounts in the current models.
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    I was ready to pay the difference for new engine and the interiors. I am sure, many others will also be ready.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I'm pretty sure there isn't going to be any 1.6 Multijet this year.

2014 - Yes, probably by the 3rd quarter.

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Let me try to source the 'Classic' badge as soon as possible. My car will also be reported in all online auto sites. :D

But, what is there to test with the Linea Classic? Are they testing to see if the 'Classic' badge doesn't fall off?
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
    10 people like this.
  5. I think you should source a terrific badge so that it also gets reported. I think you concur with badge name chosen.
  6. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    I am planning to source the new bumpers and grill once the new LINEA is out :-D, looks like it will fit the old.
    I have already cracked my grill and change is due, I will upgrade with less expenses :-D, + a remap may be .
  7. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    What was the registration number of this vehicle?

- - - Merged Post - - -

That's some relief!
  8. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    It is not relief for some guys like me :-(. I am disappointed to hear that 1.6 will be out only by third quarter 2014. I am actually without car since Jan and just waiting on 1.6 :-(.

Regards
    Gopi
    1 person likes this.
  9. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Today I met this friendly service advisor at Fass Pandit Pune. He told me he has sat in facelift Linea at the plant. There is no change to the power train and its the new dashboard & new front grille.
    Also there is Linea classic 76hp with much weight reduction on the car.
  10. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Holycow,people already complain of irritatingly lag and low power in Linea,fiat has now taken a step back by reducing power to 75hp.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.