1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat new car secret Revealed...

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by rohitjha, Mar 17, 2011.

1. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    seems we are just spoiling our time........
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    No dear, this shows our curiosity for FIAT, at least they hear us and wake up,
  3. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore

So, no more update on NEW Palio? right?

FIAT INDIA = Good Products + poor Management Policy
    Sorry Tony, but seems FIAT India trying to prove you wrong.

I will be Happy if I proved wrong!
    Last edited: May 6, 2011
  4. mathuranuj

mathuranuj Amatore

Delhi
    FIAT will be launching the small car with 1 lt twin air engine. The SA training has already started. It is now just a matter of time.
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    FORD EcoSport Sports 1Ltr Turbo, hope both F I A T & F O R D Launches at the same time
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Ford Ecosport maynot happen before end of this year - speculation is mid 2013 though since the current version is still a prototype. FIAT needs to come in before others do and that includes coming before the popular Renault Duster
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Can you throw more light on this please? In which city the SA training has started?
    I don't have any such information at least here in Chennai.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    There is no 1 litre twinair engine in existence at the moment. And i don't think the twinair is going to make an entry into India anytime soon. Not until FIAT is totally on it's own. Rather than the twinair, the 1000cc FIRE Evo engine is a strong contender to enter the Indian market.

But if FIAT launches it now, you might see an economy version of the twinair or FIRE Evo engine in the TATA NANO :lol
    1 person likes this.
  9. mathuranuj

mathuranuj Amatore

Delhi
    My SA at Noida informed me that he is undergoing training at the Fiat facility at Ranjangaon on the new small car. As per him it is a killer of an engine!!