1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat new car secret Revealed...

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by rohitjha, Mar 17, 2011.

1. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    new fiat siena (sedan version )
    will be launched soon
    made for india
  2. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
  3. guru

guru

Hyderabad
    I wish Fiat would try to disrupt instead of following the herd. dont get me wrong i think there cars are very nice but what our markets need is an small SUV and Small Crossover at abt 5- 7L range.
  4. I guess you are right. What we need is a small car in the range of Alto and similar cars and a compact SUV like Sedici or Panda Crossover
  5. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    india has a good market for entry level cars price range 3 to 5 lakhs.
    fiat palio is discontinued becoz of low sales and spare parts unavailability,
    they will first launch a car which will replace palio in price range 3.4 to 4.5 lk
  6. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    FIAT conducted a customer clinic for the UNO, the design didnt seem to excite the customers and it failed in the customer clinic.
    After this FIAT has decided, not to launch this car in india :sad1
    everyone wants to design a small car .
    fiat took the initiative they conducted surveys and designed a new car according to Indian customer needs,
    This new model will borrow design cues from the new Uno, Punto, Panda and palio.
    designed in Italy. Key engineering inputs have arrived from Fiat India’s engineers
  7. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    factory production pics of palio 2012

326flagra.jpg

326flagra2.jpg

230757b13b3ffc311fd28bf51f63ce5b.jpg

novo-palio-2012-linha-montagem-exclusivo-1.jpg
  8. This new palio looks smashing, and if they stick to the price and ensure to provide a frugal engine - its definitely gonna make people think twice....

however, it looks a lil huge for that segment... is it me or anyone else feels the same?
  9. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    all the pics that rohit has posted resembles the Palio 2012 version. the door mouldings, taillight brackets, headlights brackets.

[attachment=1:du43w8k9]2011_Fiat_Palio_1.jpg[/attachment:du43w8k9]

[attachment=0:du43w8k9]2011_Fiat_Palio_2.jpg[/attachment:du43w8k9]

2011_Fiat_Palio_1.jpg

2011_Fiat_Palio_2.jpg
  10. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Correct me if I am wrong..
    1. FIAT is planning a small car in India to compete with the Alto which will be a car made in India and made for India in 2012.
    2. FIAT is also planning a car in the range of Palio which is the car in the above pics. (in 2012??)
    3. FIAT is also planning a sedan based on siena platform which would be pitched against Dzire/Manza/Etios. (in 2012??)

So no launches in 2011 from FIAT?