1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Joe Francis

Joe Francis

blr
    Bangalore is going for a new beginning .......
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Great to hear Francis. Hope you guys rock @ Bangalore North part. Make sure you guys conquer that part with FIAT cars ;).
    Good luck! :clap
  3. Joe Francis

Joe Francis

blr
    sure thing
    Regards,
    Francis
    AADYA SALES
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Francis, Congratulations .. i wish you open ASS also soon
  5. Joe Francis

Joe Francis

blr
    We Cordially Invite You
    To Experience An Italian Celebration...
    #NO,9.BEL AIR DRIVE, MEKHRI CIRCLE, BELLARY ROAD, BANGALORE-560032
    (next to shell petrol)
    MOBILE:9480839004
    image001.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, finally my long term wish came true!!! Last evening while driving back home was tuned into FM 104 (Radio Fever) and an add started -

A lady starts to flaunt her designer clothing from Italy, Italian cuisines etc My mind started wondering- why cant FIAT launch an add similar to this which depicts Italian flavor and how its appreciated by people and BINGO !!!!!! Next part of the add made me go :dance

Another lady replies - then you should try fabulous Punto & Linea from ITALY at FIAT exclusive showrooms - Vecto & Aadya :dancing

Finally got to hear FIAT add during prime time radio show !!!!! was fed up listening to Hyundai adds day in and day out!
    10 people like this.
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    There is AD appears today in Bangalore Times of India on page No:- 3 on opening two FIAT Exclusive Show rooms
    1 person likes this.
  8. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    The Hindu Page 2: Vecto motors ad was displayed today.. I think fiat is stepping up the ad campaign..

@Punto emotion: even i heard this campaign the other day.
    Initially i thought it was some Italian restaurant ad, but then the names FIAT!!! AdvaithHyundai used to specifically say 9 SC and so many no:eek:f sales outlets in Bangalore.

Anyways looking forward to see some TVC... Linea's Admiration Guaranteed TVC were one among the best. Combine them with new Dealership and SC news its big for FIAT:)
    1 person likes this.
  9. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Paul, the ad mentioned about exclusive service center too and I wondered if Vecto and Aadya have opened theirs... the reality is that it is not (as you know, you had told me when we met at Vecto). FIAT should take a bit more care for ads that are going to come - verify things and then give the ad.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I second that, just now heard on RED FM about Aadya and Vecto!