1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I think FIAT should start selling ABARTH sports accessories in india. This will change the everyones looking prospective towards FIAT cars for sure.

Toyota's liva limited sports edition are barely visible (I doubt on this also..) on roads, as these cars are not real sports cars like FIAT PUNTO.....
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Right, even i was shocked after hearing this, I screamed saying the Idiots have to be stopped by manufacturing these cars from FIAT Plant. MY wify said you have Punto enjoy it, Y are you upset as if you are Partner in FIAT.

But was relaxed because after few days the same adv was playing but they skipped the Italian leather Seats.

Have you all notice the Vista Advertising (Yellow Vista) the background and the car crossing the Zebra lines Vertically is copied from the FIAT advertisement Internationally.

Donno When the Others are copying it Y the hell FIAT-INDIA doesn't have the tendency to get the Advertisements from the Parent Company, Which is great and explains everything of a car in a short time.
    5 people like this.
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

There is a good chance for Fiat this time to advertize the TFI's Factory Visit in a grand way. Here are my few suggestions to FIAT management,

1. Please prepare a good article on factory visit, 01 nice photograph where Fiats of TFIans are lined up and send to media officially on the same day. (Local Marathi newspapers, English national news papers). See that on next day the article will be published by many of them. Prepare detailed article with 01-02 photographs and send to auto magazines and ensure that the article appears in Jan'13 edition. Or please invite journalists who writes in auto magazines.

2. Also Invite TV journalist from Local Pune Marathi channel and national channel (e.g. Zee, CNBC etc.) and let them make good coverage of TFI Factory visit. They can air a short news (< 1 min) on the same day/next day. Also ask them to make small episode of 5-6 minutes and broadcast in next week/Dec end, during the auto/car show of 30mins.

3.Post the video clip/ photographs on official website fiatindia/fiatcaffee.

4. Even Fiat can make one Advt. and air for 01 month by using the clippings of Factory Visit by hiring a professional Advt. agency. This will give good national impact on Fiat's brand image and people will come to know huge Fiat fans in the country.

Request to TFIans,

Since everybody is member of at least 01 auoblog/forum other than TFI. If everybody posts 01 good article with nice photographs on each of these blogs/forum, this factory visit will get the grand publicity in Web world. And after seeing this, many more customers will turn towards Fiat which will increase our community count.
    6 people like this.
  4. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    The current ads shown between the breaks during the 3rd test match is nothing short of crap. So much distortion in the ad, firstly nothing is understood in the ad and the icing on the cake is thoda kum hey :A :A :A
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

Probably a good idea, but somehow i have some queries that dont get me going with this idea, no disrespect to original poster and others who share the same veiws

1. How will it help, covering a lot of people visiting factory? If tomorrow a news paper add shows 100s of Luna owners visiting factory, will someone buy Luna?
    2. Will advertising this event will not cause a bigger problem of answering 1000's out there who want to visit factory and then claiming its company funded and pushed marketing gimmick or even TFI is child of FIAT etc etc, all bullshits as we see around.

I think better idea would be keeping the company out of this and showing up the just the FIAT enthusiasts meet, showing that there are many people who believe in FIAT products and are satisfied with product and have a great bonding and share joy and happiness of ownership.

Nothing beats peer sharing and word of mouth publicity, which many tfians would be more than happy to do.

Ya as part of souvenir if the entire event can get video recorded and then shared with all the visitors, that would be much appreciated.

I might be wrong on this, but then thats my view point, i hope i didnt hurt anyone's feelings
    4 people like this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Although i do agree with you to some extend, but its good atleast if local media makes a bit of news about 1000s eagerly and happily visiting the company and that their is some event like this. And for sure yes, please publish and make it a big word about the (TFI USERs) meet but not FIAT.
  7. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Amatore

The recent "aur kam" ads being aired on channels start from a women crying to a man buying a car at showroom! Agree that Fiat wants to air short ads....but such an edited ad can only make people cry! please atleast edit the ad properly:(
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hey naveen2cool !!
    What are you doing man? You liked my post and exactly opposite Viny's post also?
    Just kidding!!!!!!
    Nice to see you Vikrant after long time. Sometimes editing the fullAdvt to small becomes very funny. Because it can't convey the message /theme properly.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  9. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Amatore

hey ! ya after long time as quite busy watching the ads:p! hope fiat edits the ad! Hope you r coming for the meet!
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    Though there are not many great advts for FIAT India at present, they seem to be seriously consolidating all helpful online content.
    FIAT India themselves have posted these videos today on Youtube. Good work! Both the creation of the videos and posting them to public.

Linea Vs Vento design comparison

Linea Vs City

Linea Vs Ford Fiesta
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    9 people like this.