1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Surya, Well! take him on a twisty and speedy highway drive in a Punto and then i20. Results will definitely follow :-D

Coming back to the point, last week when I visited KHT for service, I noticed an add which has a Punto / Linea gear photo and mentioning various advantages of buying FIAT like increasing dealer network, better features etc.. I never noticed this add in the outside world. My bad, forgot to take a pic of this add! :uh
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Punto_emotion, though he likes the car.. he's at dilemma with the split up of TATA and FIAT and no info on the service side, forget about the spares.., Punto is a certain no in pre-owned market he is looking into that aspect also..

3. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  4. sungoa2010

The biggest crime Fiat has done in Indian market was vanishing with their Palio model. Now susuki is doing the same in US.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have read about this Article in Facebook as Fast love has Shared it, even i have shared it so more n more people would know that Suzuki is also in bad dilemma...
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

3 people like this.
  7. WOW!!Now people are not liking the break-up of the JV,they are unsure of FIAT'S future...Really am amazed before people didnt buy FIAT cars because of the JV b/w FIAT&TATA,poor servicing etc,now when FIAT is concentrating on attaining the drawbacks,still we have problem...:rage:A

Why is punto a certain no in second hand market???:confused

Fiats are bought by Fiat lovers mostly,and due to some reason or the other(like moving up abroad or moving to another city)people sell their car...Almost every one love their car like their child,only some might abuse(the abuse part is present in almost any car brands)...If we have this misconception that Fiats in second hand market are s**t,then we shouldnt crib about not getting good deal for our car when we are selling/upgrading..:drinks
  8. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Why FIAT is so slow? Passive? Not reacting quickly with current situations?
    In spite of good marketing for diesel Mjet engine for last 4-5 months as a national engine, the sales of Linea and Punto are not zooming. What could be the reason? On the other hand see Renault. Within 01 year of separation from Mahindra, they brought 5 new models of various segment ( Pulse, Scala, Duster, Fluence, koleos ) and slowly their presence on the road is increasing. They have given wide choice to customer and also if any specific model fails to click other will compensate. Same is the case for Nissan. Within 2-3 years they have come with 5-6 models ( Sunny, Micra, Evalia, teanna, X-trail and 370z).Ford, GM are also frequently changing the basic models, up gradation and giving customer a wide choice.

Some how FIAT has to break the Pre-liberalization inertia of 1990s and act as per today's era. Their small car should hit the road by Mar'13 and products from Jeep, Chrysler, Freemont should come by 2013. If they don't give wide choice to customer they (and of course exclusive dealers) can't survive with just 02 models which are already 4+ year old.
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Its because now FIAT doesn't have any base or office of its own setup or its still planning.. people are fearing FIAT is out of India altogether..

A 5 year old worn out dead swift in the second market is sold in the wink of an eye and the seller gets almost the money he paid for it when he bought it.. but its not the same ..

- - - Merged Post - - -

This is what FIAT is missing at..:-(
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
    1 person likes this.