1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Its Best Adv. Made By FIAT India till Date !!:cool:

1 person likes this.
  2. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Itz true...palio drivrs luvs their car alot..like me..:)
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

The New Absolute edition advert is Pathetic,i wonder who is going to buy it after watching such a commercial.

- - - Merged Post - - -

A Part of that ad was shot in Himachal,and whats wrong with driving a Nano in ghats?
    Come to Himachal,and you will be surprised to see the number of Nano's on road,reason being,good FE,peppy engine,and Flickability,and good GC.
    And Tata makes the best advertisements.

1)Tata Indica 1st gen advert.
    2)Tata Sierra
    3)Tata Safari,from make your own road TCIC,to the latest Dicor.
    4)And last but not the least,all tata nano ads.

I wonder,why this step motherly treatment to Fiat,with that pathetic Absolute edition advert.
    2 people like this.
  4. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

If you compare Linea & punto ads with other products such as Cruze, Scala, Beats, New elantra, Micra, etc..

You will find that all cars are moving in the ads and on the other hand previous ad was under water and now in the showroom. how you can sell your car stand still.

When Linea was introduce, it was in the showroom, and still it is there.:eek:
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
    5 people like this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i have seen TATA NANO struggling here in Maharashtra Konkan Ghats i remember a family was struggling to get on to steep inclination where i helped them and asked him to go 50 meters behind and come in sweet speed :) on the steep inclination i was standing and asked a truck to stop to let the Nano pass...

Coming to TATA advs you have missed TATA ARIA shown with the drifting... it was good one....

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

FIAT Sales & Marketing division need a Mentos:- " Dimakh Ki batthiii jala dae "
    3 people like this.
  6. mayank

mayank Amatore

4 people like this.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    FIAT INDIA Come on Wake up, we are here throwing so many Innovative Ideas for the advertisements, For sure if you would have picked them, the sales Number would have been on a upclimb.....

just copy these Advertisements from the Braziliain Linea , But picture on a Right hand Drive Linea or else the Indians would be confused that Fiat makes Left had Drive car for india also, as you all showed in the commercial of Punto,

Change the Shades of Linea in the commercial....
    2 people like this.
  8. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

This ad was good but i think it was on the air only for few days...but again 114 ps powered car and incredibly fast T-jet in slow motion???:evilsmile??
    1 person likes this.
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    This is a great ad. From the amazing looks to the long equipment list, it covers all the aspects of the Linea. An ad like this would certainly explain the customer what the Linea is all about.

- - - Merged Post - - -

I was watching this video and this ad came up:

2 people like this.
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I almost had convinced my neighbor for buying a punto but he changed his mind soon after his wife insisted him to buy an I20.., the only point/area where i failed to convince was the after sales and service.. :-(