1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Honest comparision. One can knows the real capabilities of the fiat only after driving her. In my view the first time buyers will not choose the punto/linea, as they dont have much driving experience and they directly come from the driving school cars coz.. most of the people will not suggest fiat. Even today.. most of my friends are scolding me to choose this beauty. BUT I AM THE PERSON WHO KNOWS WHAT ITS GIVING BACK TO ME.

Infact its loving me back..
    5 people like this.
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    The absolute ad is simply stupid one none of the features explained, nor the cars shown in movement in the ad its a bargaining trick with ample discounts to pull the people with out knowing what's inside the car ..
    3 people like this.
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    It seems to tell that one should buy the car because it offers huge discounts! Not because of the features provided in the car! The advt maker seems to be least bothered about the car's features.
    Has anyone seen the VW advt that shows GPS device integrated with reverse camera and parking sensors? They are not even talking about the car's core feature, but instead talks about the add-on feature. Still, it is a much better advt.
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    I don't think even FIAL knows all the features of Linea/Punto. No wonder, they are only focusing on the discounts and not on the car themselves.
  5. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    If FIAT abosolute edition ad is bad ,what about the new Figo ad? The only thing they show is the bluetooth feature and nothing else.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    naveen,
    FIAT adds are like come n go they dont say anything while the car have so many features,there is not even a single add which is memorable like the Ford Figo(Choti Mooti Chathi ),TATA Nano Ooty trip for tea(ghat driving that too in nano :D ).FIAT should approach to A.R.Rehman to have a small jingle whic plays for number of years like the one done for AIRTEL.

Now tell me one thing launching a Punto Sport 90 Hp with advertisement of man's face with all here and there(like an adv of Voltage stabilizer product) does it makes any sense?,bring out leapard/horse and make the car chase behind them with nice drifting ;) this will changeover the whole meaning of sport....

Arrey yaar 50paisa costing HALLS mint keeps on repeating everyday then why not FIAT advertisements.

P.S:- FIAT is awesome car in its hatchback segment,i love it :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  8. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
  9. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    @Ganges

Ya FIAT ad come and go in a jiffy. People won't remember that it is even a car ad..:D

I remember the ad where a thief tries to break in a punto but the owner comes and explains all the features... Atleast that ad was better
    2 people like this.
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    2 people like this.