1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    i have the same feeling for Fiat in cars and Sony in Phone. They have great products, technology and innovation, bt poor marketing.
    3 people like this.
  2. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    I like Sony's Advertisements.They are classy to me atleast. While Fiat has boring ads.
    1 person likes this.
  3. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India

Yes they are, I am talking about marketing and Sony Mobile is not aggressive enough, at least not in India when you compare to Samsung.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Yesterday I saw Linea Absolute's advertisement. Again they did not show the car interiors except for a glimpse of GPS navigator! Whole ad revolved around a guy who kept on saying "Kam Kar" (reduce price a bit) but they did not show Linea in full!!

Just now watched Renault Scala ad, again this ad too revolve around a kid and his class mates who became his friends just to have a ride in his dad's new car (Scala) but towards the end of ad, they did show the complete interiors of car.

Why Fiat Ad makers do not show the complete car (exterior/interiors) , why not to flaunt the long list of features which are missing from other cars of same range? Linea has so much to sell IMO but none of them can be seen in its ad!
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think its fiat and not the ad makers.

Ad makers design the ad as per requirements and as usual fiat may be not giving proper input to ad agency.
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    It's may be a promotional tactics.... to increase curiosity....
    After some time they will display all the features of the absolute edition...
    Lets wait and watch..... :)
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    FIAT ad appeared in today's Deccan Herald:

20121012a_018100001.jpg
    7 people like this.
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh! But why don they do it simultaneously in all leading papers! I don remember seeing this add in TOI yday. Did anyone notice almost newspaper full of Nissan's add yday in TOI. Even if someone want to miss, its hard to miss such ads !!! Off late Nissan and Renault have become very aggressive in their marketing!

And Renault is nicely adding the F1 racing engine flair to their ads. Take a cue Fiat, please!
  9. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Check this link .. Punto VS i20..just loved it.
    7 people like this.
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    This video is awesome. Why the hell FIAT is not coming up with something for Linea vs. Vento Vs. Verna