1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Fiat mjd '09 model and tune of 87 bhp ?
    Did you make a typo?
  2. sungoa2010

Why other cars following fiat. Even with very low sales of Linea other sedans follow Linea. Honda has increased the GC by 5mm. Instead of auto headlamps and rain sensor wiper introduced cruise control in top variant. Other car makers are afraid of fiat irrespective of the sales. They no the potential of the car. At any time it can kick them left and write if their marketing get clicked. Nobody can forget the booking that UNO has received in India.
    3 people like this.
  3. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Yetserday..one huy near Cunnigham Road,B'lore came up to me while I was about to enter my car....

Looks like he was handicapped (no offense meant)....

He asked be about my Punto,how it is,,,features etc...

He is asking a TFI'an....:)

But still I gave my honest opinions about the car....

He said he was considering only i20 along with this...but said he might go for Punto after he had talks with me....

Also he was mentioning about the heavy door...and also said its the most beautiful car...and he wanted to go for it irrespective of minor niggles....

While I was talking a scralet red emotion punto came & stopped close by and that sealed the deal..he should be going to Aadya motors today.!!!
    4 people like this.
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Recently I have seen a full last page in DC, Hyd.
    Many hordings in Hyd and B'lore. Few Advtz on TV.
    Good going FIAT!!! Rock the road with Multijet engines in original FIATs.........
  5. someshvar

someshvar Timido

In fact, there are a lot of hoardings up across the city in Bangalore. Specially on the Outer Ring Road. After ages, Fiat seem to have woken up:rolleyes:

6. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Yesterday while going towards Church gate and also while coming back I saw more than 12 big hoardings on the road. I think fiat is on the way...but I feel one sad thing that from 2009 to 2012 in these four years they have launched only 2 models. As compare to there competitors it is really very low. Fiat's multijet engine has no match at least in India. I think it is the best engine in all aspects and they can run many models on these engines by tuning them differently. If Fiat will be successful to open at least 20 dealership (individual A.S.S.) and if they offer only one model each in price bracket(Lacs) 2 to 4 / 5 to 7 / 7 to 9/ 10 to 12, I think their sales will grow by 20% P.A.
  7. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Maybe because Fiat has started taking things under their control after the announcement of seperation with TMIL.
    Earlier marketing campaigns was in the hands of TMIL and not with Fiat.
  8. Loki

Have to admit - am slightly pissed off by the ads which Maruti are showing on TV now - "Kitna deti hai; For a country obsessed with mileage...". But I guess it appeals to 98% of Indian car buyers out there.
  9. someshvar

someshvar Timido

@Arryan, that explains all:rolleyes: In spite of the fact that they have set up a company on their own, I am li'l skeptical if they're gonna be as aggressive as VW, Nissan or our good old Maruti.The branding and advertisements seem a lot subtle than competitors. In out loud country it's hard to make people tick without being loud, catchy or at least using a brand ambassador whom people can relate to.

Who knows this could be move to not piss off their strategic customers such as Maruti and GM:drinks

1 person likes this.
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hi TFIans,
    Nowadays we are seeing lot of Fiat hoardings, TV Ads and news paper Advtz about Multijet engine. Still Fiat sale is not picking up as required.
    This is an old but proven idea to reach upto the masses. Advt the car through a new hindi movie.
    As done in "Shahenshah" (Yamaha RX-350), "Hero" (Yamaha RX-100), "Safar" ( Bullet 350), "Nastik" Fiat 1100, "rab ne bana di jodi" (Santro i10) etc. etc.
    Throughout the film there should be at least 01 song, 02-03 close shots while getting in or out, chasing in climax etc.They also can film 01 full song in Fiat plant at Ranjangaon where sea of Lineas and Puntos can be seen at background. Even they can also give glimpse of FPT from inside.
    Already Shahrukh is signed with Hyundai, Amitabh/abhishek with maruti-suzuki, Ranveer with Nissan, they can find with Akshay kumar/Salman Khan/Hritik and get contract for 2-3 shoots of a dedicated Advt + 01 sponsorship of Film.
    It's not an innovative but a very old concept, by chance if clicks it may boost Fiat's sales by few percent. Fiat has to keep something doing to boost up sales and be live in market.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
    1 person likes this.