1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Linea 1.3
    @Ganges : Fiat maybe handling the first part. But sales is totally managed by TMIL.
    While buying my car in July, I infact had atleast three oppurtunity to close the transaction and walk off.
    The dealer was always ready to pay-off my advance. I was dejected to such an extent that I even started negotiation with VW.
    One has to be a Fiat fan to buy a Fiat car leave alone attracting floating customers.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats True !
    and its also hard to bring the confidence for the non-fiatians,the first word comes is Service.
    When few of my friends planned to buy a hatch i suggested them FIAT,immediately the response was about the FIAT Service,parts etc etc... and later one of my friend went and purchased ford figo and the other Chevy Beat Diesel.

Now atleast the marketing people should bring that confidence in the non-fiiatians and try to wipe out the negativity of the service which is in common as considered with FORD service centers till we are having TATA-FIAT JV(atleast as known in rural areas).Many of in rural areas dont know yet about the TATA-FIAT JV break-up.

it is like running the FIAT cars business just for the FIAT FANS like us and if its true then we should be really proud of the fact and big thanks to the FIAT engine technologies division :)
    Yes the recent hoarding of 6 laks car running on the FIAT engine and its smart move with such advs,either select the FIAT engine or select the FIAT CAR :D
    1 person likes this.
  3. dharmesh

I saw those hoardings at 2 places one at airoli circle and other at JVLR junction in Mumbai. I think FIAT have woke up lately but yes they have woke up. As we say in Hindi "der aaye durust aaye" or "better late than never".
  4. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Engine is the USP of FIAT. Imagine Swift/Dezire/SX4/Vista and many more without multijet engine.

JTD engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    1 person likes this.
  5. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    Bravo will be priced above 15 lacs, and the launch date will be confirmed by diwali as per the SA here at my place. So we can expect it around december end or january.

And as per the SA here at my place, 1.6MJD will never find it's place in Linea.

Seriously, am way too happy with my 2009 MJD which originally came in 87hp state of tune. And till this day, i never felt lack of power. It's all about the way in which you are able to extract 90ps of power, and once you find it, it's behaves entirely different. This tiny gem of an engine, is far sufficient for Indian road conditions. I personally have driven along with 2.0 Chevy Cruze at speeds above 165kph, and guess what, Linea was way more fuel efficient than Cruze. At such speeds, i get 15-16kpl.

If Fiat is considering a change for Linea MJD, then they should come up soon with the semi-dualogic gear-box, and 1.3 MJD-II.
  6. Loki

Maybe "Perceived power" is where the 1.3 MJD lacks. It may be considered great for hatchbacks but sedans might be an issue. Even though it has goods to get the job done, probably most of the potential consumers of a Diesel sub-10 lakh sedan still view it as smaller (underpowered) compared to the competition - 1.6 VW, 1.6 Hyundai, or even 1.5 Nissan.

Its also surprising why the Maruti SX4 isnt doing well despite the public's blind belief in Maruti despite having a diesel model - is it because of the same 1.3 MJD?
  7. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Has anyone seen the Fiat's new ad? Its absolutely lame.The way they drag the cars into center makes me laugh!
    1 person likes this.
  8. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

9. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. OCTANE

OCTANE Amatore

Seems like Sehwag was gifted a Linea petrol! Cost cutting by Fiat! :D