1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    FIAT is considering the BRAVO to be launched soon, followed by PANDA. And Bravo is speculated to be priced above 15l.
  2. asif

Sales figures as per team bhp
    Linea : 151
    Punto : 619
    Total : 770

Last month it was 805,and in july 2011 it was 1100,I think ground clearence and improved fit & finish is not working in favour of Fiat

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Fiat need to market their products more aggresively,along with new models as soon possible.
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    asif, every car company's sale are going down - its not confined to FIAL.
  4. varin11

varin11 Superiore

They can't survive with 2 products in today's market conditions .They have to bring more products but they making lot of money selling diesel engines in India.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
    2 people like this.
  5. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    FIAT India company is running in profit or loss? any idea?. How much they earn with engines only?
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

My guess is that they earn enough from the engine sales to survive. But their strategy might be also to capture a decent market share in the car sales too.
    With changing technologies they might not have the engine sales forever, but they have to sell cars for their future in India.

Building an image for their brand is what FIAT needs to boost the sales. And lets hope that they have personell with enough capabilities to do that.
    We must understand that changing a negative opinion is a tough task. They have spoiled their reputation earlier and it still haunts them.
    Like the old saying goes..... Its easy to break than make.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Linea 1.3
    Agreed, but Fiat cannot certainly continue business with such dismal sales figure.
    Who will come forward to open Fiat dealership with such sales volume. Fiat needs to have atleast one product in each segment.
    We are all hoping that the scene will drastically change once Fiat comes up with it's own dealership and service centres.
    That may not be a reality if Fiat cannot guarrantee volume to it's dealers.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    FIAT should bring BRAVO ;)
    and get some spice in the tv ads,
    FIAT sales and marketing division is very poor...

Yesterday when i heard my friend bought Chevrolet Beat for 6.25 lakhs that too mid variant i was surprised,6.25 lakhs :eek:
    i remember i bought my Punto 1.3 Mjd emotion pack at 6.97 Lakhs in 2011 with the tank build quality.

But at the end, FIAT cars are slowlly catching up in my place,now for every 30 mins i can see a FIAT car,previously others use to see only my car within 30 mins :D
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

A car looking like "little big i20" @ 15L. Nobody except Fiat fans will buy that one. So another Fiat Fiasco like 500. They will hardly sell 10-20 Nos per month.
    Anyway Fiat exclusive dealers will have at least 3rd option to display.
  10. Loki

Panda should definitely come in. Not sure about the Bravo (15 lacs?? tough sell). And Linea should get the 1.6 MJD which is not shared with anyone else.

With the competition for small SUVs heating up, maybe the FIAT sedici could be an interesting option...