1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes...Palio is the Benchmark in Bigger Hatches in India. With 1.9 Litre Diesel or powerful 1.6 . And Build to last quality.
    Fiat should release Palio MJD to place alternate to VISTA / RITZ.
    5.5 lacs on road on base variant might be good pricing for it.
    Any day Palio Stile is faaaaaaaaaaar better than Tall Boy Ritz and CAB Indica Vista.. :)

And now the service centers are in planning phase.. why can't u release Palio again.:sadblue
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I agree that Palio is better than most that is currently on sale.
    But, I would like the Panda to debut here instead of launching the Palio again. Panda can be placed against the Figo, Beat and Ritz.

Note:- I never like to a take a Tata Car for comparison.
  3. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No way i am not comparing cars... IMO the volume selling by Ritz and Vista can be capitalised.
    Every Feature of vista is copied from Punto and worst part is Cheap Quality.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    +1 In india we need a stable tall boy car. WagonoR is too scary to drive at high speed. If properly marketed Panda will never be a rare species like it's mammal counterpart.
  5. dharmesh

dharmesh

mumbai
    On Saturday I was going to Pune and on Airoli circle I saw a big hoarding on display saying somthing like "Already 5 million people are trusting FIAT Multijets. XXX....." I dont remember the entire thing. But this was the first board I have ever seen by FIAT. good move FIAT.
  6. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    its always better to have more cars in the portfolio as the total no of cars that will be sold are higher.

palio can compete with chevy beat, panda with ford figo. and i bet no one would have got this idea before. the old uno with the engine from indica cab. yes fiat could take the rights from tata for the indica engine and build the uno for pure cab purpose and also if anyone who wants to to buy the cheapest diesel car in india and not buy a tata product would still go for the uno.

the reason for indica's engine is the easy availability of spares for the engine.
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Yeah i would really agree on this one..
    Look at renault for one.. they are brining in cars by the bucket load
    1 person likes this.
  8. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Today i saw in fiat website :)

sav.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  9. I also saw it near forum mall Bangalore,fiat has finally woken up?

Did any one get the sales numbers for July 2012?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    There is this big hoarding while exiting the Punjagutta flyover towards Banjarahills which says "Over 6 Million Car Owners Worldwide Trust Fiat's 1.3L Multijet Diesel Engine ........ Why not you?" with a pic of a Macho Linea in Oceanic Blue shade staring at us.
    1 person likes this.