1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    How else did they manage 6000 bookings?

I love our cars, but just hate Fiat's marketing department. Folks should shout from the roof top, only then people will sit up and watch. Anyway I don't care how they sell as a daily dose of my drive is more than enough forget my biggest worries.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I had called customer care few days back for door sil plate, as it was out of stock at dealership for the past 2 months. Today I got a call from dealership saying that part is arrived. My phone call has worked. Happy to see that their Customer care is active.
    4 people like this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    teky, 6k is not that big number. Remember that New Swift got 1L booking when launched. The good old Uno got 2.9L bookings at that time. This 6000 booking may be just because of the fact that this Mini SUV is new for India and they have just opened a whole new segment. It is very much premature to comment about success/failure of Duster. We have to wait at least for 6 months.

My take is that, it would fail for the reason of high pricing.
    1 person likes this.
  4. HMV

HMV Timido

Thrissur
    Saw the same ad on Deccan Herald Visakhpatanam edition
    A small suggestion to FIAT -- instead of 6 million they could have used 6000000 in digits or 60 Lakhs (as letters) which will have a better impact on indian costumers
    6 people like this.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I never said Duster is a success, but is the Push which Renault is doing for the launch, Still newspaper carry ad for Micra/Swift/Figo when they are selling good. When was the last time you saw an ad for Fiat on TV and we're still surprised when Fiat publishes the Ad in media. It seems they are just doing for the sake of it, Anyways hope they have planned something big for next year else it will become another sober story.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Even I never told that Fiat is doing great in Marketing :D. What I said is that Renault too may not be doing great with the marketing to pull the customers in the times to come ;).
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  7. saipv

saipv Amatore

8. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Karnataka
    Guys watch out this video - NDTV profit TV show on "All about ads". I was watching this yesterday, the entire show is shot in FIAT Caffe Delhi

New launches driving car sales
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    2 people like this.
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    This is good because:
    1. Media has decided to give FIAT some exposure. Those who whatched the show will be foced to see FIAT caffe at least till the show ends. That will generate some interest int he viewer. At least one out of 10 viewers will google for FIAT Caffe in the next few days...
    2. FIAT has decided to tell people what more they are doing, apart from just selling cars..
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Very soon one will find FIAT tea/coffeee vending machines in market.
    1 person likes this.