1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If I remember correctly I too seen ads of diesel cars with petrol price mentioned in local newspapers.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Since the FIATs have all set up to start its own way for the sales and service. then why not get the great commercials as its advertised internationally.
    A pamphlets (describing all the features of the Punto/Linea) should be inserted in all the local Newspaper.
    Hope so some Fiat PRO/s are viewing this page.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    There is a free check up camp for FIATs at concorde on 7th and 8th July. I came to know of this from a friend who received a call from Concorde. I just now called concorde to confirm. They told me I should reach there at 9.30 am tomorrow.
    May be this is the pre-monsoon check up...wondering why nobody is informed?
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I too got a call from TASS informing that their team will visit the home for a garage check up of my punto. That time I was in kerala and later they didn't call. I also didn't call them since I thought that others will get a feeling that my Punto had a problem so that I called the onroad service. Why should I bring him trouble?
    2 people like this.
  5. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Because they have a new software version installed on old hardware. They are well known to implement things once game is over. I am sure they will not go out of their usual way.
  6. saipv

saipv Amatore

7. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good owner prospective review but owner compared either diesel or petrol version?
  8. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Fiat India Automobiles today kick started a new theme, ‘Italian Technological Marvels’ at its FIAT Caffe. The initiative is an all Italian way to showcase a host of Italian engineering marvels for the next two months. Italian inventions across fields have been a boon to the world & today at the Caffé the Italian inventions & discoveries are more significant from an automotive perspective such as Electric Motors, Batteries, Ball Bearings, Internal Combustion Engines & Microprocessors which were projected on the screens at the Caffe.

The campaign will enlighten students, office goers, business persons & prospective buyers of Italian prowess in the field of automobile engineering into building cars.

further details at Fiat India launches Techno season at Fiat Caffe | CarKhabri.com
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Haha, what are these guys smoking?

Conduct Italian marvels within Cafe - looks they will get atleast 1000 visitors everyday.

Renault is bombing whole Chennai city with Duster hoardings and Fiat is doing something very intellectual, they often forget the target people whom they are selling cars to!
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The Duster is just launched and they are aggressive to make their product known to all sets of people. But, I can't tell that they will succeed in their marketing. As I written in the Renault Duster thread earlier, The Duster Road show at the EA had very few takers whereas the so called 'Q' class attracted about 90% of the crowd :D.
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2012