1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    You could get some good discounts on the petrol due to the low sales of it. You can try your luck there;)
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Why don't you buy the T-Jet? With the offers of over 2.5L you can use it for the fuel bills. T-Jet at that price is a steal and is hoot to drive as well. Not that MJD is bad, but the kick you get very time you rev the engine is pure bliss.
  3. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

2 people like this.
  4. saipv

saipv Amatore

5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Today's The Hindu [Chennai edition] Metroplus supplement carries a full page ad of FIAT Linea and Punto.

FIATad.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
    10 people like this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Today morning I got a wakeup call from linealover and he informed about this ad. on The Hindu. He too got a wakeup call from his friend (who bought Nissan Sunny recently) for this news. As I don't buy The Hindu, I was thinking of going out now to get a copy of The Hindu. But, Ravi Ji simplified my task :D.
    3 people like this.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I was also like WTF:eek: when i saw this full page COLOR ad in the third page of a malayalam daily !!! I think fiat has published this in all papers all over india !! good work .. They should ve also mentioned which all cars run with fiat engines in indian roads :)
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Just now, I saw the same ad in today's Deccan Herald [Bangalore edition] too.

20120705a_018100002.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
    13 people like this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Finally Fiat learned where to hit.
    GM and Suzuki also get partially benefited by this ad.
    "Why not your's? " Does Fiat asking people to buy multijet or Fiat car:confused:
    Lower portion of ad does the later part.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    If you notice the ad, Fiat has given the starting price for the Diesel models which generally manufacturers don't do it as the price may look on a higher side. Take the Renault Duster for instance, they say that it starts from 7.19. Many won't realize that this is the base petrol version. Fiat still does not believe in indulging in such tactics.
    5 people like this.