1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The higher model comes with side curtain air bags and sun roofs. 1222 may be the weight of that Asta optional(just a guess)
    Other difference may be of disc brakes. Just look at the weight difference of Tjet and Non Tjet Linea.
    Because when I test driven 120CRDI asta I didn't get that planted feel like in Punto.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    But, i20 all versions are tagged at 1222 kgs. of Kerb weight. That's the reason why I suspected it to be because of the engine weight. But, again, just making it heavier car doesn't make it a well built car.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Very correctly said. Otherwise a k10 driver carrying a Ultra wet grinder in boot will argue that his alto is the best handler.:D Same with i20.
  4. saipv

saipv Amatore

5. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    When I went for first service...got to know few things...

1.Punto is selling very well in few places like B'lore,Cochin etc..other places its moderate

2.At Aadya...they are not able to meet demand...he showed me the bookings...some 25 sheets he had for a week..there is a wait period of 3 weeks..though they don't claim..if they say wait period ..people will not go ahead...

3.People are even picking up ...not so moving colors...like Grey ... if delivered soon.. (i always felt none of the colors on Punto look out of place)

4.BNW is the top selling color..

5.Saw Punto Sport in flesh...looks really good inside..with the red stitching & chrome work especially around gear lever..

6.He also said BHP is 93 HP for sport (not sure its same for standard 90 hp)

7.Punto sport is a limited edition and Fiat is pushing this model for a quarter atleast and they will push this instead of standard 90 hp..which will return back after few months..
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Stock 90HP is not available and they dont specific time frame when FIAT is going to stop making Punto Sports. Now if you want to book 90HP then Punto Sport is the only option.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Yet again 2 of our own members trying to prove Fiat's mettel !!! Kudos to the duo.
  9. saipv

saipv Amatore

10. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Fiat 500
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
    7 people like this.