1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @Teky : I agree with you. The deal is real tempting. But I shifted to diesel only because of running cost being cheaper than petrol. I commute 50kms on an average everyday. My fuel prices with my current ride is 5400 Rs. where as if I drive a Linea T-jet, the same will be around 11000 Rs. almost double. On a lighter note, if I switch to the T-jet, I will burn not only my pockets but the pants too :D
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I did notice the link but have never read the entire article. Just noticed that one of the members was Prabhakar and read the article. Makes me very proud to know these guys personally, meeting and driving along/with them on several occasions. Out of the 3 guys mentioned in the article Prabhakar (probiker) and Shiva Kalyan (Cyberdoctorind) are from TFI and are very active members from Hyderabad (not on the forum though). Bhaskar is a friend of Shiva and is a Fiat entusiast who has attended couple of TFI meets organised at Hyderabad. Congratulations to you guys!!!! You made us all proud.
    4 people like this.
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks Kiran for more information.

This is going to be good advertisement for Fiat. Remember the 1.3 L engine beats the SUV. Need to redefine what meant by speed. Not the simply A to B acceleration, but safety+dynamics+ average speed. They have proved that the hottest hatch is still Punto. :drinks
  5. saipv

saipv Amatore

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2012
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    The new Punto sport commercial. Nice advt to demonstrate the power. The advt seems to target only the enthusiasts, who else will look at just the power and performance aspects!

3 people like this.
  7. saipv

saipv Amatore

8. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Finally... Finally.... And Finally.... I think after 2 or 3 years I am seeing such a nice advertisement of FIAT!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ahhh Relief to the eyes. Atlast they have made something good.
    the 20.5 kmpl will take the attention to the Screen.
    They should have also pictured the interior and the gliding the sharp curves at high speed.
    3 people like this.
  10. saipv

saipv Amatore

" By the time 2012 ends, which of these cars will have the most effective, fun and efficient use from the Fiat 1.3 Multijet diesel? "

This has been asked in a poll by Siddarth V Patankar from Car & Bike show (NDTV) in his FB poll. Currently Swift leads ahead of Punto with 14 votes more.

https://www.facebook.com/cnbshow
    1 person likes this.