1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Yes. There was a miss call and I called them back. They told that the team is near my house attending another customer. This is the the call that I am getting this month.
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Sounds like fiction. Let me see if I get a call.
  3. Hmmmm so things are finally changing....i definately see more puntos and lineas on the road since the launch of 2012 models...was in dehradun this time and saw so many new puntos with the ribbons and all.....i think in smaller towns ground clearance means a lot...secondly the tata dealers themselves depict a changed attitude towards fiat cars....may be because of high commision that they are now getting from FIAT
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
    3 people like this.
  4. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Discount on T-Jet is around 2.36 lakh at Pandit auto Pune which includes -

Gift cheque - 1 lakh
    Exchange Bonus - 1 lakh
    Free Insurance - 36 K

Mods Note - Post moved.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Looks No buyers for T-Jet, but its best time to get so big offer -

1.JPG
    2.JPG
    3.JPG

T-Jet Offer.JPG
  6. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Do I get a refund then ?:D
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I wonder how much would be the On Road price of a new T-jet plus if I exchange my Punto in Hyderabad?
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Hey Kiran - Not a bad idea - I was offered 8L for a T-Jet Plus OTR Chennai, So just calculate it for Hyderbad. I think taxes are on the higher side, but seriously this deal is tempting. But do think of the fuel costs man - if you're commuting a lot with obscene pricing of petrol you're finances will be nailed. To give an example my GTX costs be close to 2K for a week commute to office where as Punto requires just 3K for whole of a month. I hope some respite is offered by the government to lower the ST on Petrol at least, else petrol cars may be very rare to find especially Fiat!
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Teky, In goa the difference is only Rs 10. I think it should be the case all over india. Diesel has more energy content than petrol but still cheaper. A contradiction:confused:
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: May 16, 2012
    2 people like this.