1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    True. It's nice. I always believe in giving a local flavor to the advts.
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    I truly feel Fiat is teribly lacking in the advertisement on TV. their ads are real stupid. Seeing the other ads, I am envious of those. The other car company ads are so refreshing and involve the person and makes them feel like trying out the car. Going to the bottom of the sea bed in hazy blue background is sickening to see. Cant imagine how they consistently come up with such weird thinking.Atleast they can learn from others.

Abdul
  3. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    FIAT has stopped publishing 'PUNTO&LINEA 2012 AD with the under water theme' in the newspapers.They are publishig PUNTO&LINEA 2012 ad in the newspapers with the cars(in the picture) in oceanic blue under a slight off white canopy/shade.It looks far better than the blue in blue.FIAT is publishing this ad regularly(twice or thrice a week) in the English&Bengali dailys.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I saw this FIAT Punto ad at an international airport. The ad appeared good - I am yet to see similar ad on the Indian domestic and international airports (not seen any ads in Delhi and Mumbai airports, not sure about airports in other Indian cities though)

S5001615_mod.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Today, I saw an advert from Fiat on the first page of The New Indian Express, Chennai edition.
  6. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

A new ad being shown on the internet.. from FIAT UK.

Bold.. quite bold move.. i say.

Enjoy..
    7 people like this.
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Just curious to know why the car shown in the ad is a left handed drive? UK should have a right hand drive vehicle.
    Is Fiat erring there too? :)
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  8. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

i guess its a cost cutting plan.. maybe they want to air it all over Europe. .IDK...

Its easy.. with a few editing touches, the video can be modified for German or Italian audience. :)
    And it probably looks like the ad was shot somewhere in Europe other than in the UK; hence the left side steering :p
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  9. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Just want to bring into light another concept that most big brands use. A jingle or catchy background song that can capture a small place in memory of the audience.

something like coca cola "Ummed wali Dhoop, sunshine wali aasha"

or more recently in new Titan Ad, featuring Katrina. it has an amazing song, which would be perfect for the Fiat cars.

I don't know where we going, but i like the direction
    maybe you and me got a strange connection.
    when i'm with you i get led astray
    When i'm with you i do whatever you say.
    When i'm with you it's a chain reaction.
    Whenever i'm with you i get a piece of the action.
    I don't know where we going and but i like the direction.

2 people like this.
  10. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Rightly said about the Skoda Rapid advert. It's brilliant, marriage is a HUGE event for most Indian's - some are obsessed with it! To make an advertisement revolve around it is a master stroke. Kudos Skoda. The commercial makes you want to buy the car or check it out seriously if you are in the market for one, if not, it makes you put the car in your short list. That seals the deal for that advert. In comparision, the Fiat advts leave you numb. They do absolutely nothing for you.

P.S. The ad may even make someone ask for the Rapid as a gift (dowry) in their child's shaadi. Ladke walon ki batti jala di Skoda ne. ;)