1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Some body in my knowledge after seeing the ad commented..aahh Fiat car under water..where it belongs... naturally..along with other garbage.

Have you seen new chevrolet Ad I think it will bring more buyers to chevrolet showrooms than what fiat ad will bring to fiat outlets..

PS:this is India.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    First ad of Linea was the best that Fiat ever done in India. They should bring something of that sort with indian context. People doesn't like to see the technical details.
    what ultimately win is the ad that make us enjoy. I also liked the Nissan sunny ad. In one sentence it communicates the main feature(space inside) of car, that viewer never forget.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Y not make a Ad of Punto and Linea having a race among themselves on the expressway, rough terrain, and sharp curves and with the other brands left behind, and while driving Fiat Punto let them speak up to the next guy on the Linea on blue & me. 1 minute is enough for it i think..
    1 person likes this.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    The loser has deleted both of our comments. :D

What a sore loser. :lol:
    3 people like this.
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    @Gurjinder sir and Italia-Linea- what did you had written!! BTW even I also wrote a comment on it..
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I'm no sir , bhai!:oops:

I had written

And i clicked the "Dislike" button as well. :p
  7. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Ok, Bhai! good written. maybe I became a bit too harsh in my comment:confused:
  8. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    The comment is still visible! It has been marked as "spam"! LOL!!! Only wish some real spammers spam that funny guy a lot! ;)

And Just saw the ad in today's newspaper The Hindu! FIAT is doing well!!! :)
  9. Torpedo

Torpedo Amatore

Bangalore
    I put a comment there too, although I don't think this guy deserves anymore airtime (if he is getting any in the first place). The joker could just be doing it to get more hits to the youtube link

Here is my comment anyway -coz I am sure he will remove it or mark as spam :)

10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    What the advt critic (?) says is utter crap. No further comments on that.
    But I do feel that FIAT could have done a better and simpler advt than this one. I doubt whther this advt has really appealed to the target audience. Thematically, the advt focuses on the superior technology that FIAT uses, but doesn't clearly relate to the Indian context.