1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Again, Man of the series of India, Srilanka and New Zealand tri series will get FIAT Linea.
  2. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam

In this current cricket series in Srilanka, Fiat is getting lot of airtime. Atleast once every session you can hear Tony Greig going gaga over Linea. To my mind, bhed-chaal junta pays a lot of attention when a firang promotes a product with no obvious self interest. Good move by Fiat.
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
  4. Re: Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promot

Padmini "A beautiful princess of your own"
    While reading about the FIAT's, I found these catalogs on the Web.
    [attachment=0:1nq5djhv]PAL.gif[/attachment:1nq5djhv]
    [attachment=1:1nq5djhv]padmini_premier_deluxe-be_ad_1.jpg[/attachment:1nq5djhv]
    [attachment=2:1nq5djhv]padmini_premier_deluxe-be_ad2_1.jpg[/attachment:1nq5djhv]

padmini_premier_deluxe-be_ad2_1.jpg

padmini_premier_deluxe-be_ad_1.jpg

PAL.gif
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai

I caught the Punto 90bhp advt on tv. Is it the same agency that did the first Yuvraj Singh Punto ad? I have to say this 90bhp Punto ad is really good. They talk about the design, multijet engine (finally!!) and Blue&Me. Now lets have another advt talking about MY CAR features and 15,000 kms service intervals, while another talking exclusively about it's superior ride and handling.

Have any of you guys read the last two issues of ACI? Toyota is running a very smart advertorial over there. First it was Innova and now the old Corolla. The advertorial showcases real owners (could be paid models for all you know who dont' own a Toyota at all!) talking about their cars and what and why they love their cars and what's good about Toyota cars. Why can't Fiat do something like this? Also, in ACI, first it was Toyota and now Honda that are giving their cars to the ACI guys for their travelogue section. Why can't Fiat do that? Hand over a Multijet, after all, isnt it the best for crunching miles on long holidays?
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  7. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Here you go, on youtube -

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  8. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

The first Indian ad i liked..
  9. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai

I may sound off topc here, but somehow it is related to the FIAT Marketing Strategy.

Did anyone of the forum members checked out the TOI Edition today ? Hats off to Volkswagen for the Innovative thinking that they are bringing in to promote the Vento.
    They are attaching / pasting a small black plastic box with the News paper Edition, when you flip open the news paper this chip plays the voice over for describing the features of the Volkswagen Vento, when you flip close the paper it will stop the Voice over. Very innovative & a Novel way to promote the Car. Fanstastic I say..!!

This is called as Marketing. I want to ask, where are the Promotions for the Linea T-Jet, the car is going to be launched Next Month as per reports, still there are no teasers from the company. The general public is unaware of a car called as Linea T-Jet is coming..!! Remember the Campaign for the Chevrolet Cruze, Chevrolet started the campaign a month before the car was launched. They started the teasers early, and promoted the Car Heavily by tying up with Big Boss Season-3.

FIAT SHOULD come up with some innovative Advertising Campaign for the T-Jet, as the car deserves to Succeed. What you guys Say ?
  10. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Fiat is planning much bigger launch of T-Jet.