1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Sales Break Up:

Linea- Dec 11: 231, Jan 12: 501
    Punto- Dec 11: 269, Jan 12: 1600. Source: TBHP.
    2 people like this.
  2. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
    Actually Fiat should learn from the new Hindu ad...cool ad...
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Great idea but not a healthy ad. Even manza ads of same type. What I like is VW ads. GM ads are great. Not targeting others.
    Fiat should never do it in TATA/Hindu way.

Today I was watching a recent malayalam movie and the story is based on a 180 km drive where one has to carry a dead persons heart tdyingying patient. The vehicle has to go in 120 kmph irrespective of the road conditions and that is suspenseence of the movie. The vehicle in the picture was Scorpio. Even though it was not an direct ad they influence the mass in a powerful way. Does any body seen Punto/linea in any movies. Desperately looking to see a punto in a big screen.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    January FIAT India sales figure 2101 units sold.
    2 people like this.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Obviously he doesn't understand the theme blue and words passion. This guy is funny man, disliked the tidedm already.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I've put up a comment on this guy's "Review" of the ad. My youtube userid is guri131.

:D:)
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The same ad can be interpreted in the following way:
    Sea is always associated with every creature on earth. All the prosperity comes from sea. Rain is not coming from heaven but It is coming from sea. May be the reviewer thinks that it is coming from heaven and for him ocean is a irrelevant. Water is so fundamental for the existence of earth. But we forget about this and what we like is to enjoy the sunset near the sea shore. The ad conveys the following messages

Understand the ocean it is the supplier of all prosperity that you enjoy on earth. What a plain truth and how relevant it is for fiat while considering the diesel engines in India. If it can survive on water it can survive on earth. The car is very strong in fundamentals.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  8. They removed ur comments brother....
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    me too. this man is crazy. why on the earth he thinks they are showcasing how it performs under water.